Sunset Overdrive looks like a cartoony inFAMOUS: Second Son with guns

#11dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 6:49:58 AM
I like the pathetic streak of light/whatever it is that's always trailing him, really gives you a sense of speed.
#12yanksfan4247Posted 5/8/2014 6:50:06 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
physical limits

So you literally can jump up to the sky and continue to fly up as high as you want on Infamous?
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#13BoomerHelllPosted 5/8/2014 6:51:57 AM
Yeah but sunset overdrive will have multiplayer adding 10x the value instead of waiting for DLC (I'm looking at you paper trail) and looks like parkour elements will be more fleshed out here instead of holding the B button or tapping it to have access to everywhere.
#14ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 6:52:13 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I haven't played Second Son extensively yet but can you traverse the world like you can in Sunset Overdrive?

No, in Infamous it's better because there are no physical limits, you can traverse freely using your powers.
The rails were boring in Bio Infinite and they already look boring here too.

Back for more trolling I see.

Trolling? I answered your question. Not my fault you don't like the answer.

Tell me what question did you answer? The one you made up by removing the rest of my post? Troll on troll.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#15CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 6:54:27 AM
In Infamous you also "wall ride" and shoot". There, i answered the rest of your original post.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive... list TBC
#16AceMagasePosted 5/8/2014 6:56:32 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I haven't played Second Son extensively yet but can you traverse the world like you can in Sunset Overdrive?

No, in Infamous it's better because there are no physical limits, you can traverse freely using your powers.
The rails were boring in Bio Infinite and they already look boring here too.

Back for more trolling I see.

Trolling? I answered your question. Not my fault you don't like the answer.

Tell me what question did you answer? The one you made up by removing the rest of my post? Troll on troll.

dude just can't handle when X1 gets a unique looking game. By now everyone knows infamous is just more of the same bland 3rd person action that gets boring well before it's miniscule 9 hrs. are done, he's not fooling anyone.

Every single post about SO he's trying to tear it down, quite pathetic really. Can make us all feel better just by the fact we aren't him. thanks, charade for showing us what a real loser is
#17ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 6:57:39 AM(edited)
CharadeSmith posted...
In Infamous you also "wall ride" and shoot". There, i answered the rest of your original post.

Does this make you any less of a troll? Nope.
---
#18CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 6:59:44 AM
So I suppose that if you ask me what year we're in and i say 2014, that'll make me a troll? Ok.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive... list TBC
#19ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 7:01:32 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
So I suppose that if you ask me what year we're in and i say 2014, that'll make me a troll? Ok.

Oh no... Don't get it twisted.. Just everything you say is negative and to incite people. Are you mad that I'm exposing you for what you are?
---
#20CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 7:02:34 AM
Me, mad? lol. You asked a question and didn't like the factual answer. Guess who's mad.
---