Sunset Overdrive looks like a cartoony inFAMOUS: Second Son with guns

#21methosagainPosted 5/8/2014 8:06:15 AM
Not going to lie, personally I think this is the best looking game so far shown this gen and I might buy a X1 just for this game. It looks amazing
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#22AceMagasePosted 5/8/2014 8:07:17 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
Me, mad? lol. You asked a question and didn't like the factual answer. Guess who's mad.

you've spent every day of the last 6 months flaming the X1 boards with negativity. Your a sad little loser and you need to understand we all look down on you
#23ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 8:09:46 AM
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Me, mad? lol. You asked a question and didn't like the factual answer. Guess who's mad.

you've spent every day of the last 6 months flaming the X1 boards with negativity. Your a sad little loser and you need to understand we all look down on you

Lol. I have to say it's real easy to rile him up. He makes it fun.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#24AceMagasePosted 5/8/2014 8:12:16 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

makes me pity him really. Kind of a bummer to picture some fat, broke, little troll is in his mom's basement on these boards all day envying the X1. That's no way to live
#25jblaze2121Posted 5/8/2014 8:12:22 AM
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

Truth^
---
PS Owner~IGN~jblaze~3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~GT~jblaze2121~PSN~jblaze2121-http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#26ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 8:13:38 AM
AceMagase posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

makes me pity him really. Kind of a bummer to picture some fat, broke, little troll is in his mom's basement on these boards all day envying the X1. That's no way to live

He has to look forward to something I guess. Don't deny him the freedom to troll it's his livelihood.
---
#27CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 8:14:16 AM
Glad to be of service. Negativity is exactly what XB1 needs. Gotta really hit that bottom of the barrel before anything can be done.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive... list TBC
#28ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 8:15:36 AM
CharadeSmith posted...

This is the most sense you've made all day.
---
#29U_WOT_M8Posted 5/8/2014 8:20:12 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
They didn't partner with Sony because Sony is bankrupt. Besides no one wants Junk as partner.

They wouldn't be getting junk as a partner. They would be getting a company that isn't currently pissing off a bunch of devs as a partner. They would be getting a company where devs love to work with the hardware of the Playstation 4 as opposed to the hardware of an inferior TV box.

How does it feel knowing the bankrupt company is curb stomping the billionairez?
#30Rainy_David1Posted 5/8/2014 8:22:22 AM
AceMagase posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

Envying the X1? Really? That's like when a teenage girl says "YOU ONLY HATE BIEBER CUZ UR JEALOUS!!!!1!!"