Sunset Overdrive looks like a cartoony inFAMOUS: Second Son with guns

#31CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 7:25:25 AM
Lol, i can't believe Ace is actually writing that with a straight face. First thing i found about about the PS4 boards when i came back to this forum is that someone called AceMagase trolled the PS4 board every day.
Ironic.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive... list TBC
#32nableetPosted 5/8/2014 7:31:22 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
AceMagase posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Me, mad? lol. You asked a question and didn't like the factual answer. Guess who's mad.

you've spent every day of the last 6 months flaming the X1 boards with negativity. Your a sad little loser and you need to understand we all look down on you

Lol. I have to say it's real easy to rile him up. He makes it fun.

makes me pity him really. Kind of a bummer to picture some fat, broke, little troll is in his mom's basement on these boards all day envying the X1. That's no way to live

He has to look forward to something I guess. Don't deny him the freedom to troll it's his livelihood.

Way to take the moral high ground guys....
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#33ExempliGratiaPosted 5/8/2014 7:34:30 AM
nableet posted...

Way to take the moral high ground guys....

This is the internet. Morals? Lol.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#34AceMagasePosted 5/8/2014 7:42:07 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
Lol, i can't believe Ace is actually writing that with a straight face. First thing i found about about the PS4 boards when i came back to this forum is that someone called AceMagase trolled the PS4 board every day.
Ironic.

Except I own and enjoy my PS4. you can go see my posts on mlb the show or ff xiv which I'm currently playing. far from trolling I praise both ps4 exclusives. You see, I'm not a loser who can only afford one console. I don't feel the need to p*ss on things I want but can't have.
#35gjc2007Posted 5/8/2014 8:32:12 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
They didn't partner with Sony because Sony is bankrupt. Besides no one wants Junk as partner.

They probably haven't got a PS4 version right because of the same reason Titanfall doesn't: Sony wasn't ready to give developers the final specs on the console.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#36axelfooley2k5Posted 5/8/2014 8:37:22 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I haven't played Second Son extensively yet but can you traverse the world like you can in Sunset Overdrive?

No, in Infamous it's better because there are no physical limits, you can traverse freely using your powers.
The rails were boring in Bio Infinite and they already look boring here too.

i like infamous ss ...it is a lot better than i thought it would be

but

your statement makes no sense
play it first....from what i saw it looks interesting
---
Sergeant Harrison Yates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#37SamcroReaperPosted 5/8/2014 8:49:57 AM
I love how stupid people compare it to a game that copied another game. Crackdown led to Infamous.
#38TauriLeaderPosted 5/8/2014 8:53:20 AM
U_WOT_M8 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
They didn't partner with Sony because Sony is bankrupt. Besides no one wants Junk as partner.

They wouldn't be getting junk as a partner. They would be getting a company that isn't currently pissing off a bunch of devs as a partner. They would be getting a company where devs love to work with the hardware of the Playstation 4 as opposed to the hardware of an inferior TV box.

How does it feel knowing the bankrupt company is curb stomping the billionairez?

You forgot a company who supported them for 3 generations. 90% of insomniac fanbase is on PlayStation platform.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#39cooolioPosted 5/8/2014 8:58:03 AM
dnmt posted...
Watching the gameplay footage against I can't think of anything there that we haven't already seen in Infamous or Saints Row 4. Are there missions at least or is it as aimless as it seems?

Yes there are missions. There is plenty of information about on other sites like ign and gamespot.

Also, the leaping and grinding would remind anyone of infamous. It deserves a more in depth look though. It seems like traversal is a lot more refined and part of the core gameplay than Infamous. Also, Crackdown had the power jumps before Saints Row 4 and I remember leaping around the city in the Hulk Ultimate Destruction

What all these games did was take one mechanic and alter it to fit within their worlds and function in a similar fashion to their other mechanics.
#40TurbokkPosted 5/11/2014 7:11:21 AM
So it looks exactly like Crackdown?