I got lucky and found a TitanFall bundle still for sale

#1Spartan5347Posted 5/8/2014 7:08:17 AM
The problem is when I got home it keeps erroring the install process of titanfall around 40% and I have to restart the whole system.

What should I do? I can't take it back to store for a new one as it was the last one.

It's not a me not waiting issue, it's literally freezing and not doing anything (I waited over 8 hours).

When I called Microsoft I had to wait nearly 2.5 hours on the phone, when I finally got through they said they would send me one immediately. But I had to pay $500 upfront. I don't have that kinda money to "risk." What if they think it's my networks fault when they get it and it works fine for them then do not return my money?

So now I'm all frustrated and have no idea what I should do and can't play my Xbox One. Any suggestions?
#2ave1Posted 5/8/2014 7:50:17 AM
Try a different game?
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#3dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 7:51:22 AM
"Lucky"
#4SparkItUpPosted 5/8/2014 7:52:23 AM
dnmt posted...
"Lucky"

^ this...especially considering you can still get Day One Editions from retailers.
#5Joey-ZazaPosted 5/8/2014 7:52:44 AM
Luck? More like BAD LUCK M I RITE?

I got lucky yesterday and smashed my face with an axe!
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#6ipickupslotsPosted 5/8/2014 8:26:39 AM
make that money and pay that $500
#7jon davisPosted 5/8/2014 8:33:47 AM
Spartan5347 posted...
The problem is when I got home it keeps erroring the install process of titanfall around 40% and I have to restart the whole system.

What should I do? I can't take it back to store for a new one as it was the last one.

It's not a me not waiting issue, it's literally freezing and not doing anything (I waited over 8 hours).

When I called Microsoft I had to wait nearly 2.5 hours on the phone, when I finally got through they said they would send me one immediately. But I had to pay $500 upfront. I don't have that kinda money to "risk." What if they think it's my networks fault when they get it and it works fine for them then do not return my money?

So now I'm all frustrated and have no idea what I should do and can't play my Xbox One. Any suggestions?

Well...you got home safe, thats the main thing.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.