The Xbox One's game drought and MS putting all their faith in E3 2014....

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 5/8/2014 8:48:35 AM
Why didn't MS do a better job with getting enticing releases for the Xbox One for the next few months? The last notable release was Titanfall in early March, while the PS4 just got MLB: The Show and it's getting The Last of Us this summer. Even the Wii U is doing well on releases with Mario Kart 8 this month and Hyrule Warriors this summer.

It's a LONG road to the Fall and Holidays so MS is making a mistake not being ready with new releases to spark sales and interest in all these summer months. Sure, E3 and Gamescom might get people excited for each platform and want to buy them, but usually in the future. And the Xbox One could use new releases that make people go out and buy one now.

So I really think MS set the Xbox One to have a tough time competing and keeping up with the PS4 and Wii U given the releases they have in this quarter
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2Combo626Posted 5/8/2014 9:05:02 AM
Please entertain me. What are the massive game releases on PS4?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#3EllesarienPosted 5/8/2014 9:06:44 AM
Was there some sort of meeting by the Ponies for Pre-E3 trolling or something?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4f0rgePosted 5/8/2014 9:06:57 AM
I bet you we'll see the Halo 2 remake this summer around the same time as Last of Us.

There are also multiplats to keep you busy.

PS4 isn't exactly cranking out games, especially for those of us who have already played Last of Us (anyone not play this already?) and people who don't care for baseball.
#5Ironman06Posted 5/8/2014 9:09:47 AM
I guess Halo this fall doesn't count.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#6chaotix42Posted 5/8/2014 9:12:02 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Was there some sort of meeting by the Ponies for Pre-E3 trolling or something?

The memos went out weeks ago.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 5/8/2014 9:15:24 AM
What drought?
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#8CharadeSmithPosted 5/8/2014 9:16:10 AM
Ironman06 posted...
I guess Halo this fall doesn't count.

A remake? lol
Cause Halo 5 is not coming this year.
---
Worst games of 2014: Titanfall, Destiny, COD:AW, AC Unity, Mario Kart 8, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break... list TBC
#9IzraeilPosted 5/8/2014 9:16:16 AM
PS4 got
FFXIV: ARR in April
MLB The Show in May
Last of Us likely next month

Spin it how you want that's much better than no games.
#10daniel79Posted 5/8/2014 9:23:40 AM
Looks like Defence Force X has already got to the thread TC. They are here to quash any negativity towards their precious Xbox.. Doing Microsofts bidding whenever, wherever there be bad things said about the piece of plastic they have put all their eggs into..

'Oh noes, someone said bad things against it, quick, we need a comeback that involves the word ponies in it and we need to make it seem as if the Xbox is doing really well..'

Lame asses.