The Xbox One's game drought and MS putting all their faith in E3 2014....

#21pobbesPosted 5/8/2014 7:00:19 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Who cares what PS4 has this year, its all trash tbh.

What you should all be excited about is the Valkyria Chronicles HD collection that is coming to the ps4 next year.

LINK?!?
#22EnclavePosted 5/8/2014 7:04:43 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Was there some sort of meeting by the Ponies for Pre-E3 trolling or something?

Don't people realise how stupid they sound calling Sony fanboys ponies? Go on the Nintendo boards and the Sony boards, you'll note those communities don't generally say Xbot or Nintendrone or Pony. You only really see it on this board in any real amount. Why is that?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#23josh924Posted 5/8/2014 7:18:15 PM
daniel79 posted...
Looks like Defence Force X has already got to the thread TC. They are here to quash any negativity towards their precious Xbox.. Doing Microsofts bidding whenever, wherever there be bad things said about the piece of plastic they have put all their eggs into..

'Oh noes, someone said bad things against it, quick, we need a comeback that involves the word ponies in it and we need to make it seem as if the Xbox is doing really well..'

Lame asses.

Its not as lame as certain morons hanging around on a board for a console they don't own and are not interested in owning.
---
Troll logic; posting positive news about the XB1 is called "reassurance", whereas posting negative news is considered "being honest".
#24IzraeilPosted 5/9/2014 11:56:48 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Izraeil posted...
PS4 got
FFXIV: ARR in April
MLB The Show in May
Last of Us likely next month

Spin it how you want that's much better than no games.

1.April is done. This is also a PC game.
2.I'm sure everyone is clamoring for a Baseball game.
3.A remastering of a PS3 game that came out less than a year ago.

These are the games people are happy for? Both systems have a dry spell. Only thing worth mentioning is wolfenstein and watchdogs. There are no other games for either system.

Wasn't titan fall the biggest thing to happen to XB1 since it's launch?
that was also a last gen game ported to XB1 half way through development, and also on PC...
#25leelee3105Posted 5/9/2014 12:10:53 PM
CharadeSmith posted...
kyncani posted...
There was a poll about E3 yesterday

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5500

No one was really interested in Microsoft next E3.

As far as video games go, Nintendo and Sony are pretty much it.

but...
TV.

But trolls vote in polls.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#26CGB_SpenderPosted 5/9/2014 12:25:48 PM
Izraeil posted...
PS4 got
FFXIV: ARR in April
MLB The Show in May
Last of Us likely next month

Spin it how you want that's much better than no games.

Xbox One got
Kinect Sports Rivals in April
Super Time Force in May
Project Spark likely next month

I believe those are considered games.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg
#27Exodus_PrimePosted 5/9/2014 12:48:10 PM
There's a game drought? then what the hell have I been playing?...air?
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#28Juzten76Posted 5/9/2014 2:07:39 PM
daniel79 posted...
Looks like Defence Force X has already got to the thread TC. They are here to quash any negativity towards their precious Xbox.. Doing Microsofts bidding whenever, wherever there be bad things said about the piece of plastic they have put all their eggs into..

'Oh noes, someone said bad things against it, quick, we need a comeback that involves the word ponies in it and we need to make it seem as if the Xbox is doing really well..'

Lame asses.

I feel sorry for your mother.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#29SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/9/2014 2:11:42 PM
Enclave posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Was there some sort of meeting by the Ponies for Pre-E3 trolling or something?

Don't people realise how stupid they sound calling Sony fanboys ponies? Go on the Nintendo boards and the Sony boards, you'll note those communities don't generally say Xbot or Nintendrone or Pony. You only really see it on this board in any real amount. Why is that?

Because all the ponies hang out here? Seriously I love your post, whining about how upset you are by people saying "ponies" but having no problem with the trolling. Cry moar
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#30Combo626Posted 5/9/2014 2:23:29 PM
kyncani posted...
There was a poll about E3 yesterday

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5500

No one was really interested in Microsoft next E3.

As far as video games go, Nintendo and Sony are pretty much it.

Haha. I'm sorry, I have to blatantly point and laugh at you and other people who take what GameFAQs says and posts, especially opinionated polls, as gospel.
How can you seriously read into those things as a big indicator of what will equate to the real world?
It's really sad that you do, quite frankly, and I'm sorry I have to laugh at your short comings.
According to your Bible, the GameFAQs polls, the XBOX One should have sold under a million units. Yet here we are and that's, in fact, not accurate.
Yet, as most conspiracy theorist do, you guys cling to anything that will make your "guess" more factual or educated than they really are.
What else do you believe? I'm curious.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn