The Xbox One's game drought and MS putting all their faith in E3 2014....

#31zerooo0Posted 5/9/2014 2:24:01 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Enclave posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Was there some sort of meeting by the Ponies for Pre-E3 trolling or something?

Don't people realise how stupid they sound calling Sony fanboys ponies? Go on the Nintendo boards and the Sony boards, you'll note those communities don't generally say Xbot or Nintendrone or Pony. You only really see it on this board in any real amount. Why is that?

Because all the ponies hang out here? Seriously I love your post, whining about how upset you are by people saying "ponies" but having no problem with the trolling. Cry moar

And the fact that he seems to ignore the fact that I see more of the SDF claim Xbot more than I see Xbots claimed by pony. Sort of a double standard I see here. Either way I would rather be called an Xbot than a Pony. Xbot just sounds better.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#32kcypher2000Posted 5/9/2014 2:27:11 PM
Izraeil posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Izraeil posted...
PS4 got
FFXIV: ARR in April
MLB The Show in May
Last of Us likely next month

Spin it how you want that's much better than no games.

1.April is done. This is also a PC game.
2.I'm sure everyone is clamoring for a Baseball game.
3.A remastering of a PS3 game that came out less than a year ago.

These are the games people are happy for? Both systems have a dry spell. Only thing worth mentioning is wolfenstein and watchdogs. There are no other games for either system.

Wasn't titan fall the biggest thing to happen to XB1 since it's launch?
that was also a last gen game ported to XB1 half way through development, and also on PC...

Launched first on xbox one pony. Spin all you want but ff14 is an old pc gsme that already flopped once and the last of us is a port.

So in other words , yes the ps4 has no games and you are just scared of e3 when more pspors are announced
#33kcypher2000Posted 5/9/2014 2:29:59 PM
Why do people get butthurt over pony. Its a short descriptive term for ps fanboys. If that offends you then the real world is going to really tear you down.
#34kcypher2000Posted 5/9/2014 2:31:31 PM
Btw over half of ps3 owners who bought TLOU never beat it. They must enjoy the 4v4 mp.
#35littlebro07Posted 5/9/2014 2:53:18 PM
I'll never understand console wars.

Why can't people admit both systems have great games? Instead of just attacking people for getting excited over a new exclusive for the console they chose to purchase.

I'm eventually getting XBoner, PS4, and Wii U because I'm interested in multiple games exclusive to each system.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#36Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/9/2014 3:00:26 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtRR_3BWMYEGvO-3QJf79c1d7qsqKteRTSU6QEKDSd-Y8ESIGu

SDF has seen better days...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#37BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/9/2014 3:04:06 PM
Praising a game like Sunset O.D. as best looking!? How preposterous! Truly a gaming drought for the X1.
---
"Will Sunset Overdrive be the latest flop since Titanfail?" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#38kyncaniPosted 5/9/2014 3:59:53 PM
Combo626 posted...
kyncani posted...
There was a poll about E3 yesterday

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5500

No one was really interested in Microsoft next E3.

As far as video games go, Nintendo and Sony are pretty much it.

Haha. I'm sorry, I have to blatantly point and laugh at you and other people who take what GameFAQs says and posts, especially opinionated polls, as gospel.
How can you seriously read into those things as a big indicator of what will equate to the real world?
It's really sad that you do, quite frankly, and I'm sorry I have to laugh at your short comings.
According to your Bible, the GameFAQs polls, the XBOX One should have sold under a million units. Yet here we are and that's, in fact, not accurate.
Yet, as most conspiracy theorist do, you guys cling to anything that will make your "guess" more factual or educated than they really are.
What else do you believe? I'm curious.

Lol, could you possibly cry some more ;)

It's not like the entire Gamefaqs is trolling you, it's just a simple poll.
And here you go.

Microsoft - 5.05%
Nintendo - 27.71%
Sony - 26.89%

The interest in Microsoft E3 is just not there ;)
#39bossk5Posted 5/9/2014 4:03:16 PM
"I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

This is an actual PM the TC sent me this past Thanksgiving. Unprovoked I may add.....
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#40CharadeSmithPosted 5/9/2014 4:03:47 PM
CGB_Spender posted...
Izraeil posted...
PS4 got
FFXIV: ARR in April
MLB The Show in May
Last of Us likely next month

Spin it how you want that's much better than no games.

Xbox One got
Kinect Sports Rivals in April
Super Time Force in May
Project Spark likely next month

I believe those are considered games.

They are? I thought peripheral shovelware and indies didn't count
---
XB1 is the worst console of all time