The Xbox One's game drought and MS putting all their faith in E3 2014....

#51wake_me_420Posted 5/10/2014 2:05:34 AM
We could talk about the pot calling the kettle black here....and what it means for race relations.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#52Killa1Posted 5/10/2014 8:13:22 AM
littlebro07 posted...
I'll never understand console wars.

Why can't people admit both systems have great games? Instead of just attacking people for getting excited over a new exclusive for the console they chose to purchase.

I'm eventually getting XBoner, PS4, and Wii U because I'm interested in multiple games exclusive to each system.

because teenagers bro
#53UtterMoonPosted 5/10/2014 8:19:28 AM
Combo626 posted...
Please entertain me. What are the massive game releases on PS4?

Not to add fuel to the fire...but...there have been quite a few releases over the last month or so on the PS4...that haven't been on the Xbone...Realm Reborn, MLB The Show, Spider-Man, Bound by Flame and a boat load of indies...now while all of these games are not good...some of them were.

The Xbone is in the middle of a gaming drought...and for the most part its there alone.
#54Combo626Posted 5/10/2014 8:30:05 AM
UtterMoon posted...
Combo626 posted...

Not to add fuel to the fire...but...there have been quite a few releases over the last month or so on the PS4...that haven't been on the Xbone...Realm Reborn, MLB The Show, Spider-Man, Bound by Flame and a boat load of indies...now while all of these games are not good...some of them were.

The Xbone is in the middle of a gaming drought...and for the most part its there alone.

Stopped reading after you lied about Spider-Man.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#55chedibang1994Posted 5/10/2014 8:51:06 AM
Combo626 posted...
UtterMoon posted...
Combo626 posted...

Stopped reading after you lied about Spider-Man.

Me too he is truly delusional that there is a game drought when there are games coming for xbox one but him and tc don't know who google is so ignore this manchild
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#56MrImpatient35Posted 5/10/2014 9:07:53 AM
Combo626 posted...

lmao MLB lol that's funny TC. Only a niche market is gonna buy that game. That's not a big title. Maybe 5 people in my state want that game. Try harder.
---
FML
#57kyncaniPosted 5/11/2014 5:20:56 AM
WHICH COMPANY'S E3 LINEUP ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS YEAR?
Microsoft - 5.05%
Nintendo - 27.71%
Sony - 26.89%
http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5500

There isn't much faith for Microsoft next E3.
#58embrandedonePosted 5/12/2014 11:45:51 PM
Their next game will drop in November and it's a remake. All the strongest exclusives won't be out until next year.
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#59120N7Posted 5/13/2014 5:15:56 AM(edited)
Lolwut? This thread is a joke, right? As someone with both consoles, the PS4 is hardly bursting at the seams with AAA goodness.

In fact, take away the indies, and what's left? The Last of Us? A superb game, no doubt, but still reheated PS3 fare. Been there, done it already. Sunset Overdrive has me way more excited. Please, TC, the PS4 board is that way.
#60FPS_hitmanPosted 5/13/2014 5:49:25 AM(edited)
bossk5 posted...
"I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)"

Pony