Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!
1 year ago#11
Oh wow!!!!! I bet it's going to be better since the DS4 has that light on it and only last 7 hours. Lol. C'mon. Who cares. Been out for months already. Lol
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
1 year ago#12
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Izraeil posted...
I'll be more excited when DR3, Sunset Overdrive go multiplat. Not really into competitive FPS games.

I don't understand how you think games funded and published by MS will go multiplat.

Because MS doesn't own the IPs, so they will go multiplat the same way Mass Effect, Bioshock etc went multiplat last gen.
1 year ago#13
TF2 was confirmed the other day, and unless MS throw some serious money after EA, they probably want a piece of the PS4 pie.

I hipe they do, and I hope they create a console war playlist, where XB1 and PS4 owners can battle each other

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
1 year ago#14
Izraeil posted...
Izraeil posted...
I'll be more excited when DR3, Sunset Overdrive go multiplat. Not really into competitive FPS games.

I don't understand how you think games funded and published by MS will go multiplat.

Because MS doesn't own the IPs, so they will go multiplat the same way Mass Effect, Bioshock etc went multiplat last gen.

Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc weren't funded by Microsoft.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
1 year ago#15
schmarkenheimer posted...
From what I've heard it burns out quickly, I'll pick it up in a sale.

It does for me, and I had it day one. I'm already back to playing BF4 again. I still play in short bursts if a friend is on, but that's pretty much it now.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#16
Meh. If I wanted it I would buy it for my 360. 9 out 10 llamas agree.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
1 year ago#17
Izraeil posted...
Izraeil posted...

That's not really going to matter as long as they don't own the IPs, the developer can take it wherever they want if they can find a publisher.
1 year ago#18
Joey-Zaza posted...
Oh wow suddenly this is a good game now in my opinion!

More like "why wasting money on an over priced machine with inferior graphics (compared with its cheaper opposite) with forced paywalls, camera that nobody wants, etc."

assuming this is legit info.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
1 year ago#19
Izraeil posted...
Izraeil posted...
Izraeil posted...

That's not really going to matter as long as they don't own the IPs, the developer can take it wherever they want if they can find a publisher.

Not really. Future iterations of the IP, sure. But MS isn't going to fund games that could eventually be multiplat.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
1 year ago#20
Joey-Zaza posted...
Oh wow suddenly this is a good game now in my opinion!

Oh wow suddenly this is no longer an over hyped turd, and it no longer interests us!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived