Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

#41Viet0nePosted 5/8/2014 8:56:56 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
jon davis posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
Game is only fun for 6 hours, which works out great, because that's how long the DS4's battery lasts.

At least when it runs out you don't need to buy new batteries.

Many many years ago a brilliant man invented batteries that don't need to be replaced. You should look into them. I hear they're popular.

Not too many years ago, people learned to charge a controller when they weren't playing. You should look into it. I hear it's better.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Infamous SS
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#42DarkAdonis123Posted 5/8/2014 8:57:48 AM
I own Titanfall and don't think it's that great, but more people having access to it isn't a bad thing.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#43jon davisPosted 5/8/2014 8:59:39 AM
SamcroReaper posted...
jon davis posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
Game is only fun for 6 hours, which works out great, because that's how long the DS4's battery lasts.

At least when it runs out you don't need to buy new batteries.

Many many years ago a brilliant man invented batteries that don't need to be replaced. You should look into them. I hear they're popular.

Nice try old son, but imagine the caveman antics of buying more batteries on top of buying games on an already overpriced console!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#44MonicasBackPosted 5/8/2014 9:01:41 AM
Also the PS4 pro controller with asymmetrical sticks will be bundled in with TF, so you can actually enjoy playing your FPS games.
---
Monicaaa
#45ExisT3nTiaLPosted 5/8/2014 9:04:52 AM(edited)
I remember when you didn't have to use batteries in controllers. And because of this I still sit about 4 feet from the TV...and I am approaching 40.

Pull the 'ol chair up and game away.
---
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
GAMERTAG: EXisT3nTiaL
#46dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 9:09:16 AM(edited)
ExisT3nTiaL posted...
I remember when you didn't have to use batteries in controllers. And because of this I still sit about 4 feet from the TV...and I am approaching 40.

Pull the 'ol chair up and game away.

The nice thing about the DS4 is it uses a standard micro-USB cable so you can buy an especially lengthy one on the cheap and just plug it right in.
#47SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/8/2014 9:09:09 AM
As expected all the ponies wet themselves for a sniff of this game. How predictable.

Now I have whiplash from their massive 180
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#48dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 9:09:46 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
As expected all the ponies wet themselves for a sniff of this game. How predictable.

Now I have whiplash from their massive 180

Think you'd be used to 180s by now...
#49mrekliPosted 5/8/2014 9:11:35 AM
MonicasBack posted...
Also the PS4 pro controller with asymmetrical sticks will be bundled in with TF, so you can actually enjoy playing your FPS games.

Why would you need assymetrical sticks to enjoy shooters? I've been playing iSS, Warframe, BF4, Killzone fine with the DS4. The last two being FPS not TPS as well as Killzone has no Aim Assist and I have it turned off on Warframe.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#50-FryShakeWad-Posted 5/8/2014 9:12:17 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
It was already confirmed it's never going on any other platform. Nice to see people care now though lol

---
The spirit of The Ultimate Warrior will run forever! - James Brian Hellwig (R.I.P)
XBL: FryShakeWad PSN: fryshakewad