Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

#61kcypher2000Posted 5/8/2014 2:11:11 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Not enough game in Titanfall. If the sequel fixes this problem, maybe I'll get it.

If you dont have it then how do you know? Oh wait u are going to say needs sp and then im going to laugh at you for saying something so stupid.
#62Juzten76Posted 5/8/2014 2:16:35 PM
The more people that get to play a game they want, the better! I know that doesn't fit with the overall attitude on this board, but I want people to have fun. Even if they own a different piece of plastic than I do.
#63mokmuudPosted 5/8/2014 2:16:45 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Not enough game in Titanfall. If the sequel fixes this problem, maybe I'll get it.

If you dont have it then how do you know? Oh wait u are going to say needs sp and then im going to laugh at you for saying something so stupid.

I would love more variety in the Titans and weapons.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#64BiIlGatesPosted 5/8/2014 2:19:17 PM
No thanks. Game is too weak for the PS4.
#65Shinobi120Posted 5/8/2014 2:22:02 PM
If anything, TitanFall 2 will most likely be multiplat with PS4 if there's a sequel for it.
#66art_of_the_killPosted 5/8/2014 2:23:45 PM
Welp, here's to another generation of MS only going after timed exclusives.
---
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.
#67RemakeMePosted 5/8/2014 2:25:50 PM(edited)
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MS funded the game and even the CFO of EA has confirmed that Titanfall is lifetime exclusive to X1, 360 and PC. Titanfall 2 will most likely be multiplat, but don't expect it anytime soon.

No they did'nt the agreement was marketing, they funded Dead Rising.

Also to play semantics they said the first Titanfall.... the second Titanfall although may not be Titanfall 2 could be Titanfall: Sigma - with a real single player story campaign, new maps, and more unlockables.... the statement would be true about the first titanfall being exclusive lifetime and the subsequent (versions) would not make it untrue.

Like Street Fighter 4 (could be exclusive for PS3 for whatever reason) Make the same statement like Street Fighter 4 will be lifetime exclusive but the later street fighters wont be! But then Super Street Fighter 4 is multi platform,which is not Street Fighter 5....but neither is it SF4 and it's basically Street Fighter 4 part 2. Just alot of misleading and deception on their part i think.

Titanfall is basically the Gran Turismo: Prologue of FPS games and release a newer complete version with story, more unlocks, titans etc and release it multiplatform.

I own it on PC, altho a fun game but really bare bones, and i wont double dip just for the rest....the only way i would if they include COOP (Horde/Spec ops of some kind) and split screen

---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#68axelfooley2k5Posted 5/8/2014 2:31:11 PM
RemakeMe posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MS funded the game and even the CFO of EA has confirmed that Titanfall is lifetime exclusive to X1, 360 and PC. Titanfall 2 will most likely be multiplat, but don't expect it anytime soon.

No they did'nt the agreement was marketing, they funded Dead Rising.

Also to play semantics they said the first Titanfall.... the second Titanfall although may not be Titanfall 2 could be Titanfall: Sigma - with a real single player story campaign, new maps, and more unlockables.... the statement would be true about the first titanfall being exclusive lifetime and the subsequent (versions) would not make it untrue.

Like Street Fighter 4 (could be exclusive for PS3 for whatever reason) Make the same statement like Street Fighter 4 will be lifetime exclusive but the later street fighters wont be! But then Super Street Fighter 4 is multi platform,which is not Street Fighter 5....but neither is it SF4 and it's basically Street Fighter 4 part 2. Just alot of misleading and deception on their part i think.

Titanfall is basically the Gran Turismo: Prologue of FPS games and release a newer complete version with story, more unlocks, titans etc and release it multiplatform.

I own it on PC, altho a fun game but really bare bones, and i wont double dip just for the rest....the only way i would if they include COOP (Horde/Spec ops of some kind) and split screen

i know that everything after titanfall and sunset overdrive are prob multiplatform...it has been stated by both companies

but do you really believe what you are saying?

titanfall with a storyline...just to make a point sounds dumb
i doubt you will see those games on anything but xbox
unless someone has the ACTUAL contract between respawn & insomniac ...i wouldnt make statements
---
Sergeant Harrison Yates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#69aj4x94Posted 5/8/2014 2:32:43 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
aj4x94 posted...

It needs SP. Or another kind of mode besides multiplayer, like horde mode or co-op. I'm not getting my $60 by buying a game has very little to offer besides multiplayer and very limited progression and weapons.

I am laughing because you said something so stupid.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#70billOrileyPosted 5/8/2014 2:33:11 PM
so this is how it's gonna be pretty soon huh?

http://postimg.org/image/unpdj3g89/