Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

#71OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/8/2014 2:37:34 PM
billOriley posted...
http://postimg.org/image/unpdj3g89/

And so it starts. <3 hehehe
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#72FinzFan4lifePosted 5/8/2014 2:37:38 PM
RemakeMe posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MS funded the game and even the CFO of EA has confirmed that Titanfall is lifetime exclusive to X1, 360 and PC. Titanfall 2 will most likely be multiplat, but don't expect it anytime soon.

No they did'nt the agreement was marketing, they funded Dead Rising.

Also to play semantics they said the first Titanfall.... the second Titanfall although may not be Titanfall 2 could be Titanfall: Sigma - with a real single player story campaign, new maps, and more unlockables.... the statement would be true about the first titanfall being exclusive lifetime and the subsequent (versions) would not make it untrue.

Like Street Fighter 4 (could be exclusive for PS3 for whatever reason) Make the same statement like Street Fighter 4 will be lifetime exclusive but the later street fighters wont be! But then Super Street Fighter 4 is multi platform,which is not Street Fighter 5....but neither is it SF4 and it's basically Street Fighter 4 part 2. Just alot of misleading and deception on their part i think.

Titanfall is basically the Gran Turismo: Prologue of FPS games and release a newer complete version with story, more unlocks, titans etc and release it multiplatform.

I own it on PC, altho a fun game but really bare bones, and i wont double dip just for the rest....the only way i would if they include COOP (Horde/Spec ops of some kind) and split screen

It's not going multiplat, lifetime exclusive means forever, it also doesn't need more titans maybe more weapons for the titans but even that is not really needed
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#73RemakeMePosted 5/8/2014 2:39:23 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
RemakeMe posted...
MS funded the game and even the CFO of EA has confirmed that Titanfall is lifetime exclusive to X1, 360 and PC. Titanfall 2 will most likely be multiplat, but don't expect it anytime soon.

Also to play semantics they said the first Titanfall.... the second Titanfall although may not be Titanfall 2 could be Titanfall: Sigma - with a real single player story campaign, new maps, and more unlockables.... the statement would be true about the first titanfall being exclusive lifetime and the subsequent (versions) would not make it untrue.

Like Street Fighter 4 (could be exclusive for PS3 for whatever reason) Make the same statement like Street Fighter 4 will be lifetime exclusive but the later street fighters wont be! But then Super Street Fighter 4 is multi platform,which is not Street Fighter 5....but neither is it SF4 and it's basically Street Fighter 4 part 2. Just alot of misleading and deception on their part i think.

Titanfall is basically the Gran Turismo: Prologue of FPS games and release a newer complete version with story, more unlocks, titans etc and release it multiplatform.

I own it on PC, altho a fun game but really bare bones, and i wont double dip just for the rest....the only way i would if they include COOP (Horde/Spec ops of some kind) and split screen

i know that everything after titanfall and sunset overdrive are prob multiplatform...it has been stated by both companies

but do you really believe what you are saying?

titanfall with a storyline...just to make a point sounds dumb
i doubt you will see those games on anything but xbox
unless someone has the ACTUAL contract between respawn & insomniac ...i wouldnt make statements

Lol, it holds more weight than what you think. They want an easy buck. They wanted to release Titanfall quickly so they gimped the story mode. HoThey could easily make next titanfall (not titanfall 2) with a fully fleshed out story (how is this a dumb point, explain please?) and more maps,modes, guns and unlockables. How does this not seem plausible to you? And your right until someone sees the contract we don't know. but at the same time you dont know either on what stipulations on never seeing it on other consoles as well. There definitely would be contingency clause if it doesnt sell enough etc, or as i said (the first titanfall will remain exclusive) Who says they want slap goty or sigma on it and call it the next Titanfall? That still doesnt make the statement untrue? It's selective wording...plain and simple. Unless they say! There will be no goty, or sigma situation (which they never have) then i will believe it. But they havent so i remain skeptical since many companies mislead and bend the truth to suit their agenda without outright lieng about it.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#74InterzoneMantraPosted 5/8/2014 2:39:52 PM
billOriley posted...
so this is how it's gonna be pretty soon huh?

http://postimg.org/image/unpdj3g89/

lmfao
#75RemakeMePosted 5/8/2014 2:42:34 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
RemakeMe posted...

It's not going multiplat, lifetime exclusive means forever, it also doesn't need more titans maybe more weapons for the titans but even that is not really needed

Yes Titanfall (tm) lifetime exclusive - Titanfall S (tm) - the next titanfall, is not Titanfall tm (now is it?)

Just like Ninja Gaiden is a lifetime exclusive and it still is! Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the other hand is a sony exclusive. (same situation they are pulling, bet we'll see Titanfall something before Titanfall 2 on multiplatform in the future)
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#76Ironman06Posted 5/8/2014 2:43:47 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Oh wow suddenly this is a good game now in my opinion!

Ha! isn't that the truth?
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#77gobuffalo30Posted 5/8/2014 2:50:47 PM
Of course it's going multiplat. However, the article is questioning if it's a Titanfall 2, as in the title.
#78Ironman06Posted 5/8/2014 2:51:28 PM
You could always purchase 12 of these - http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Live-Month-Membership-One-360/dp/B00I51IP6M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1399585784&sr=8-7&keywords=Xbox+Live
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#79necro00Posted 5/8/2014 3:17:02 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
As expected all the ponies wet themselves for a sniff of this game. How predictable.

Now I have whiplash from their massive 180

so true.
#80LEGEND_725Posted 5/8/2014 3:20:13 PM
Wooo ponies are getting this excited about an unconfirmed rumor that they may be getting Xbox sloppy seconds, pretty telling of their current library
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you