Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

#81Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/8/2014 2:24:55 PM
Who cares, it would be great if owners of another console had more game options but Titanfall is an average shooter, it does some parts really well but some parts are poor. I'm sure TF2 will be much better but at this point, the discussion of Titanfall is overdone. It's like a bunch of dudes arguing over an average looking chick with a so so personality.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#82TauriLeaderPosted 5/8/2014 2:26:18 PM
From 2010

The downloadable content packs Pachter mentions are the two GTAIV expansions, the Lost & Damned and the Ballad of Gay Tony. During a June 2007 conference call with analysts, Take-Two executives revealed that Microsoft had paid them $25 million for each episode to make them 360-exclusive permanently.

Sound familiar?
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#83SparkItUpPosted 5/8/2014 2:46:00 PM(edited)
Personally, I'd rather the game stay on XB1. If I want to play CoD, I'll put CoD in, not a CoD wannabe. Had this game not been exclusive to begin with, it wouldn't have had nearly as much hype and I really doubt that it would have been as marveled.
#84SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/8/2014 2:48:51 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wooo ponies are getting this excited about an unconfirmed rumor that they may be getting Xbox sloppy seconds, pretty telling of their current library

In one fell swoop all their insecurity laid bare by an unsubstantiated rumor :)
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#85PsyEdPosted 5/8/2014 2:51:30 PM
Yeah I got XBo with TF bundle and man the game was awesome for first two weeks and then got extremely boring. Now I play it every 2nd/3rd week of a month only so it's somewhat exciting. PC version is very well done...so I don't think I'll get future releases of this game on consoles anymore.
---
i7 3770k | GTX 780 Ti | 32GB DDR3 | 512GB Samsung SSD Pro | ASUS Sabertooth Z77
#86Ramsus082Posted 5/8/2014 2:55:57 PM
Honestly though, I'd prefer they'd just focus on Titanfall 2 on the PS4/PC/X1. The game is a technical mess, it looks ugly and it doesn't play at 60fps nearly enough to feel comfortable calling it a 60fps game. The franchise needs more polish, but unfortunately I don't think it'll be worth it to Respawn considering the fanbase is of the CoD-factory sort.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#87GeistPosted 5/8/2014 3:23:48 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Honestly though, I'd prefer they'd just focus on Titanfall 2 on the PS4/PC/X1. The game is a technical mess, it looks ugly and it doesn't play at 60fps nearly enough to feel comfortable calling it a 60fps game. The franchise needs more polish, but unfortunately I don't think it'll be worth it to Respawn considering the fanbase is of the CoD-factory sort.

Yea we can tell you never played it.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#88CaIiber345Posted 5/8/2014 3:29:21 PM(edited)
LMFAO! Read this article. It's ******* hilarious! The first paragraph alone is comedy gold. It's like a six year old kid wrote it. Also note that it's written by "Staff Writer."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/90801/20140508/titanfall-for-ps4.htm

GUFFAW!
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#89SabramPosted 5/8/2014 3:47:54 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wooo ponies are getting this excited about an unconfirmed rumor that they may be getting Xbox sloppy seconds, pretty telling of their current library

Reading that, all i could think of was how much 360 fanboys were BEGGING for MGS4 to get ported.

That however, never happened, and the tears were bitter.
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#90kcypher2000Posted 5/8/2014 3:52:20 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

In one fell swoop all their insecurity laid bare by an unsubstantiated rumor :)

This happens like once a month. Part of their 180 work out