Titanfall up and running on PS4. Going Multiplatform!

#91EnclavePosted 5/8/2014 4:57:29 PM
If true? Not a big deal, not like the game is brilliant anyways.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#92mokmuudPosted 5/8/2014 5:02:20 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wooo ponies are getting this excited about an unconfirmed rumor that they may be getting Xbox sloppy seconds, pretty telling of their current library

In one fell swoop all their insecurity laid bare by an unsubstantiated rumor :)

This happens like once a month. Part of their 180 work out

You act like there weren't people who wanted it on all platforms from day 1.
Oh wait I forgot you're blinded by fanboyism.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#93dnmtPosted 5/8/2014 5:08:47 PM
Do you think EA had a clause in TF's exclusivity contract which stated the Xbone version had to sell a certain number of units or the exclusivity is null and void? That would certainly explain the mass TF bundles last month.
#94JKMaynardPosted 5/8/2014 6:18:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#95Reece504Posted 5/8/2014 9:47:11 PM
Sabram posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wooo ponies are getting this excited about an unconfirmed rumor that they may be getting Xbox sloppy seconds, pretty telling of their current library

Reading that, all i could think of was how much 360 fanboys were BEGGING for MGS4 to get ported.

That however, never happened, and the tears were bitter.

And then ground zero comes out with better Dlc (it's multiplat now) and phantom pains coming out as well.

But yea this topic shows deep inside as much as they bashed titanfall they really want it guess they don't have this super gaming PC's like they said.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#96spacejamjordanzPosted 5/8/2014 10:37:46 PM
Reece504 posted...
Sabram posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Reading that, all i could think of was how much 360 fanboys were BEGGING for MGS4 to get ported.

And then ground zero comes out with better Dlc (it's multiplat now) and phantom pains coming out as well.

But yea this topic shows deep inside as much as they bashed titanfall they really want it guess they don't have this super gaming PC's like they said.

They can have Titanfall for alI I care. I'm just about bored with it anyway. Overhyped and under delivered.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#97Jedi454Posted 5/8/2014 10:43:22 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Are you not surprised? Just look at their reaction when there were rumours of Gears of War coming to Ps4. They were in tears of joy.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
#98SabramPosted 5/8/2014 11:25:05 PM
Reece504 posted...
Sabram posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

GZ was always said to be Multiplat, so was PP. It, as far as i know, was never said to be exclusive anywhere.

Difference is that MGS4 was always said to be exclusive, and has remained exclusive, despite petitions, begging, threats, and all kinds of fanboy tomfoolery from the Xbox crowd. Titanfall will likely go multiplat later on, and the sequel is pretty much guaranteed.
---
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#99flame030191Posted 5/8/2014 11:34:57 PM
PS fanboys cried when DMC4 and FF13 went multiplat, Xbox fanboys cried when Mass Effect went multiplat, now that another game is looking at doing the same, more salty tears of jealousy arise.

It is very sweet tasting, keep the tears coming.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
www.facebook.com/ThatGuyGaming91
#100120N7Posted 5/9/2014 12:10:05 AM
PS4 owners shouldn't hold their breath. The next Titanfall is scheduled for 2017.