FALLOUT 4!!!!!! Odds of being announced at this years E3?

#1GladiatorDangerPosted 5/8/2014 11:57:58 AM
Do you think Fallout 4 will be announced this year at E3? - Results (132 votes)
Yes absolutely! An unverified source on the Internet said it so it must be true!
16.67% (22 votes)
Probably, the list looks fairly legit.
26.52% (35 votes)
Probably not, Battletoads and Fallout 4 in the same list? something isn't right here
18.18% (24 votes)
No way! If Fallout 4 were to be announce I am pretty sure there would be more concrete evidence.
25.76% (34 votes)
I have no freaking clue!
12.88% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Opinions? I suppose it has been 2 years since Skyrim so the timing seems right however if it were to be announce one would think there would be more of a lead up with teasers and whatnot.
#2GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 12:02:39 PM
I guess on the same subject if Fallout 4 were to be announce what would you like to see? Setting? Anything from previous Elder Scrolls or Fallout games you wish to see return or common problems with these series you hope will be fixed?
#3LEGEND_725Posted 5/8/2014 12:11:57 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
I guess on the same subject if Fallout 4 were to be announce what would you like to see? Setting? Anything from previous Elder Scrolls or Fallout games you wish to see return or common problems with these series you hope will be fixed?

I would like to see the FPS mechanics improved. I didn't mind the combat but the fps mechanics were a tad clunky so adding a sprint button and putting it on par with a true FPS game would pretty much make it game of the century for me as long as they keep the varied dialogue options, stats, etc. Also I kind of wish it could take a place some time after new vegas and maybe we could see some plant life returning or something I love fallout but its always so bland and brown looking sadly.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4DionysusPosted 5/8/2014 12:44:31 PM
If it's announced soon, they will do it before E3. Bethesda always strikes before E3 so they don't get lost in the shuffle.
#5the_old_daysPosted 5/8/2014 12:53:03 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...

I would like to see the FPS mechanics improved. I didn't mind the combat but the fps mechanics were a tad clunky so adding a sprint button and putting it on par with a true FPS game would pretty much make it game of the century for me as long as they keep the varied dialogue options, stats, etc. Also I kind of wish it could take a place some time after new vegas and maybe we could see some plant life returning or something I love fallout but its always so bland and brown looking sadly.

Lots of rumors abound here.

It's been hinted that obsidian will also be making another Fallout as well, which is rumored to stay out west, while Bethesda will be making east coast FO games, where as Fallout 4 is most likely taking place in the former Boston area, centered around what was formerly MIT, now called "the institute".

I'm expecting obsidian's next FO to come out two to three years after FO4 is released.

I wouldn't mind them shaping up combat mechanics, as long as the core RPG mechanics aren't sacrificed and some sort of optional VATS system remains.

As far as plant life, you'll see a lot more of that out west, like in Zion during Honest Hearts, than you'll see out east, as the east got it worse during the Great War.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#6ComradeRyanPosted 5/8/2014 1:56:10 PM
One can only hope.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#7garydavexxxPosted 5/8/2014 2:30:28 PM
Absolutely no chance what so ever. If I'm wrong I'd eat my hat
---
MS and Sony fanboys are equally stupid. Currently playing XB1 and PS4 and loving it. Don't be apart of their "war"
#8cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2014 2:37:13 PM(edited)
I don't know, but the day Fallout 4 gets announced I am going to be so excited that I do a backflip.

I am 6'6". That **** ain't easy for me.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#9cloudriveraPosted 5/8/2014 2:39:17 PM
I still need to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas lol
---
currently playinghttp://pics.mobygames.com/images/covers/large/1395786125-00.jpg:, http://images.thisisxbox.com/2013/08/titanfall-boxart.jpg
#10Jedi454Posted 5/8/2014 2:39:24 PM
As long as it is not a watered down RPG like Skyrim or has a butchered lore like Fallout 3 (plays more like Fallout New Vegas) i'd be really happy.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.