FALLOUT 4!!!!!! Odds of being announced at this years E3?

#11Juzten76Posted 5/8/2014 2:42:43 PM
I'd rather have Elder Scrolls VI.
#12GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 8:33:05 AM
Juzten76 posted...

Personally that is a sentiment I can get behind, for some reason I just couldn't get into Fallout 3.

However that being said odds are before they even announce the next Elder Scrolls there will be Fallout 4 and if there is I seriously hope there is some major improvements. Taking on some of the writers from New Vegas would be a good start however what I really want to see is a gameplay overhaul, what I don't want to see is a re-vamped version of Skyrim's gameplay with guns and Fallouty stuff tacked on, of course that being said I might as well ask for unicorns and rainbows as a re-vamped Fallout themed Skyrim is probably what we are going to see (if it is indeed announced).

Still while I am making suggestions a less bland world map would and controllable vehicles would be a good start.
#13uniquebadgerPosted 5/9/2014 11:38:17 AM
Juzten76 posted...

See for me after Skyrim i kind of started to get bored of playing. I don't like the you can do everything and not have stuff locked out based on choices gameplay. I hope for the next one they actually make all the dungeons more in depth, and the guild stories better. And actually have quests and classes get locked out based on your decisions.
#14Laylow12Posted 5/9/2014 11:41:07 AM
I hope they add more color to the game instead of light brown, dark brown, black, and grey. Fantastic game otherwise.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15AnakeriePosted 5/9/2014 11:44:48 AM
Laylow12 posted...
I hope they add more color to the game instead of light brown, dark brown, black, and grey. Fantastic game otherwise.

I hear they're adding medium brown, taupe, ash gray, and charcoal...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#16Laylow12Posted 5/9/2014 7:28:07 PM
Anakerie posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I hear they're adding medium brown, taupe, ash gray, and charcoal...

Oh sweet! My eyes will burn no more.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin