Sunset Overdrive rewind theater (IGN)

#1BoomerHelllPosted 5/8/2014 1:05:13 PM
Sorry to spam another sunset overdrive topic but I thought this was pretty informative by 2 guys who played the game. Some highlights on what they said.

Fully customizable character

Male or female optional, voices included

Insomniac gave them complete freedom on the game so much so that they ran into parts of the map that weren't finished

And more

http://youtu.be/G6XNUCAhInM
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 5/8/2014 1:21:13 PM
I do enjoy these.

Thank you very much sir.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#3BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2014 2:50:04 PM
no problem, very excited about this game especially since i had low expectations
#4BigLongDownerPosted 5/8/2014 2:52:09 PM
Please let there be coop and this game will be perfect!
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#5cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2014 2:52:09 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link!

Not only are their a few Sunset Overdrive threads here, they are starting to crop up on the PS4 forums as well haha. I am really excited for this game and it seems like others as well. It even has some extremely anti-Xbox people saying it looks cool.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#6IzraeilPosted 5/8/2014 3:15:38 PM
cheezedadada posted...

Not only are their a few Sunset Overdrive threads here, they are starting to crop up on the PS4 forums as well haha. I am really excited for this game and it seems like others as well. It even has some extremely anti-Xbox people saying it looks cool.

That's just a front, cause they know it'll go to PS4 eventually. They don't wanna say it sucks now and then get excited when the PS4 version comes out.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2014 3:23:02 PM
Izraeil posted...
cheezedadada posted...

That's just a front, cause they know it'll go to PS4 eventually. They don't wanna say it sucks now and then get excited when the PS4 version comes out.

As long as the game gets the respect it deserves(if it actually ends up being a good game), it's all good with me. People tend to hate exclusives they dont have access to and then magically change their opinion when it goes multiplat.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.