Careful with your hype. SO has style but does it have substance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Careful with your hype. SO has style but does it have substance?

User Info: thedivineslaser

thedivineslaser
2 years ago#1
I feel like this is a replay of Titanfall hype all over again. People went crazy over the reveal of Titanfall, and though it is a good game, people complained how it doesn't have much in it and gets boring after a while.

Sunset Overdrive looks cool and has cool weapons and powers, but the game play shown so far was just a bunch of pretty mindless killing. Just saying don't be so quick to hype something when not much has been shown.
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
2 years ago#2
No matter how popular the game is your gonna have ppl on these boards complaining they are board whats your point? i know many ppl who still play titanfall myself included.
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
2 years ago#3
Ps4 is all hype with no substance. Some people like that.

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
2 years ago#4
Why do people keep bringing up Titanfall? That game is still awesome and many play it online. I play every week. I would play every day if possible.

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
2 years ago#5
CKnight posted...
Why do people keep bringing up Titanfall? That game is still awesome and many play it online. I play every week. I would play every day if possible.

Haters man
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#6
As if titanfall didn't sell extremely well...
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
2 years ago#7
LooksLikeRain posted...
As if titanfall didn't sell extremely well...

Especially for a new ip from a new studio on a new console lol it's the most enjoyable shooter out now other than pvz and that's a fact when it comes to fun factor.
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Careful with your hype. SO has style but does it have substance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived