Careful with your hype. SO has style but does it have substance?

#1thedivineslaserPosted 5/8/2014 6:50:25 PM
I feel like this is a replay of Titanfall hype all over again. People went crazy over the reveal of Titanfall, and though it is a good game, people complained how it doesn't have much in it and gets boring after a while.

Sunset Overdrive looks cool and has cool weapons and powers, but the game play shown so far was just a bunch of pretty mindless killing. Just saying don't be so quick to hype something when not much has been shown.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#2LEGEND_725Posted 5/8/2014 6:51:35 PM
No matter how popular the game is your gonna have ppl on these boards complaining they are board whats your point? i know many ppl who still play titanfall myself included.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#3kcypher2000Posted 5/8/2014 6:58:09 PM
Ps4 is all hype with no substance. Some people like that.
#4CKnightPosted 5/8/2014 7:06:23 PM
Why do people keep bringing up Titanfall? That game is still awesome and many play it online. I play every week. I would play every day if possible.
#5Dev445Posted 5/8/2014 7:07:45 PM
CKnight posted...
Why do people keep bringing up Titanfall? That game is still awesome and many play it online. I play every week. I would play every day if possible.

Haters man
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#6LooksLikeRainPosted 5/8/2014 7:10:37 PM
As if titanfall didn't sell extremely well...
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#7Reece504Posted 5/8/2014 8:36:06 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
As if titanfall didn't sell extremely well...

Especially for a new ip from a new studio on a new console lol it's the most enjoyable shooter out now other than pvz and that's a fact when it comes to fun factor.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez