Child of Light or Strider?

#1ShadowHunterHQPosted 5/8/2014 10:05:55 PM
Looking for a new game to play, which one is better and why?
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#2Terry-bogardPosted 5/8/2014 11:25:51 PM(edited)
ShadowHunterHQ posted...

Child of light is a poor man's rpg with little actual rpg elements , it's got nice visual and nice music , story is negligible , 10 hours long max.
Strider is an awesome action game with great fast paced gameplay , nice visual , musics are poor , 7-8 hours max.

I enjoyed strider a lot more although I'm a rpg lover but those two games cannot be compared.
Choose your poison.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#3Rdeal2Posted 5/9/2014 2:27:02 AM(edited)
I would go with Child of Light, Strider was a disappointment
#4dnmtPosted 5/9/2014 2:33:50 AM
Child of Light.
#5Chao_YunPosted 5/9/2014 2:46:10 AM
ShadowHunterHQ posted...

What kind of game do you typically like? Call of Duty is one of the most popular games ever made, but I don't have a single version of it. I have 12 versions of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. That doesn't mean Call of Duty is bad or Romance of the Three Kingdoms is good. Your preferences matter a lot in game choice, I think.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#6LapanuiPosted 5/9/2014 3:03:04 AM
I haven't played Strider, but it looks quite boring to me.

Child of Light is fun, a little challenging on hard and a breath of fresh air from the same old stuff we usually get.

Art style was a great choice and the added functionality of Igniculus, a little blue ball of light or fire. I'm still playing through it at the moment, but I would definitely pick this over Strider.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#7ComradeRyanPosted 5/9/2014 8:08:20 AM
dnmt posted...
Child of Light.

---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#8cheezedadadaPosted 5/9/2014 8:08:58 AM
ComradeRyan posted...
dnmt posted...
Child of Light.

---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.