Is Sunset Overdrive the new Titanfall?

#11GeistPosted 5/9/2014 4:09:22 AM
Great, so like with Titanfall we should expect a ton of PS4 fan boys coming here to cry about how bad it is even though they'll secretly want it and post any rumor they can find of it coming out for PS4?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#12DojoMaxPosted 5/9/2014 4:18:49 AM
Geist posted...
Great, so like with Titanfall we should expect a ton of PS4 fan boys coming here to cry about how bad it is even though they'll secretly want it and post any rumor they can find of it coming out for PS4?

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#13Skynet82997Posted 5/9/2014 4:55:52 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/635381-titanfall

Go here for LOTS of people still talking about Titanfall.

You'd likely find lots of other TF specific boards where people are still talking about TF.

Also, loads of people still playing it on XB1 - I don't have any trouble finding full matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrA2iNSW7MI

Yes - I need a random dude on youtube to tell me no one is playing Titanfall - despite the fact that there are loads of people on to play with.

But I guess I must be hallucinating since random dude is obviously right.

Just to be clear - I don't think it's the second coming or anything, but the hyperbole about how dead it is or what a failure it is is absurd - as usual.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#14Joey-ZazaPosted 5/9/2014 4:58:10 AM
The huge difference is I had zero interest in Titanfall now I'm seriously considering picking up an X-box 1 for this game.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#15iSkadooshPosted 5/9/2014 5:34:11 AM
Geist posted...

This doesn't argument doesn't work any more since Titanfall is out now and everyone except the most die hard of fanboys knows how mediocre it is. This is coming from an X1 owner who also owns titanfall before you try to grasp that straw.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#16cooolioPosted 5/9/2014 5:34:43 AM
I guess we can also assume that more people like you will take upon themselves to create topics that serve other purpose than to bash it right? On a serious note, live and let live. This is the first exclusive that actually looks like a console seller. I have been waiting to see exclusives that will help me decide which console to get, and this one is making me want the Xbone.
#17bridog346Posted 5/9/2014 5:39:07 AM
Yep, this game will sell and score just as well and the trolls will keep having to downplay and reassure themselves everyday. That's fine with me I am so used to the sad trolling here I think I would miss it.
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
#18ShadowNinja87Posted 5/9/2014 5:40:57 AM
bushidoblitzz posted...
A game that gets discussed nonstop on this board and gets heralded as the next big game that will save M$?

Of course that means the game will be just be mediocre and all hype will fizzle out after a month, and then nobody will ever talk about it again.

When will Micro$oft catch a break? When will we Xbox gamers catch a break? We deserve better than this, we deserve games with some relevancy.

Pretty much TC. It's gonna be a thousand reassurance topics about how this game is gonna save the X1 like Titanfall. Then when the game doesn't sell massive amounts of systems, they are gonna be silent.
#19SunDevil77Posted 5/9/2014 5:45:20 AM
Nice alt.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#20DarthDitkaPosted 5/9/2014 5:46:15 AM
Actually Sony fanboys spend more time talking about x1 games than actual x1 owners. The whole buyers remorse thing combined with the fact their are no good games on the ps4 leads to lots of envious fanboys.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent