Is Sunset Overdrive the new Titanfall?

#21Reflex-ArcPosted 5/9/2014 6:53:20 AM(edited)
The game certainly appeals to me more than Titanfall. My interest has been piqued by the recent videos. I'll be keeping an eye on this game. I think it looks like a lot of fun.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#22coolmanx2Posted 5/9/2014 6:47:08 AM
DojoMax posted...
Geist posted...
Great, so like with Titanfall we should expect a ton of PS4 fan boys coming here to cry about how bad it is even though they'll secretly want it and post any rumor they can find of it coming out for PS4?

---
"Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls, rest in peace sinners! Judgement!- Kratos"
#23iSkadooshPosted 5/9/2014 6:50:25 AM(edited)
DarthDitka posted...
Actually Sony fanboys spend more time talking about x1 games than actual x1 owners. The whole buyers remorse thing combined with the fact their are no good games on the ps4 leads to lots of envious fanboys.

You do realise that assuming everyone who has an issue with anything xbox related is a sony fanboy is pretty indicative of buyers remorse right? You're like a child that covers his ears and screams "I can't hear you" just because someone dares to criticise a console that you have a fanatical attachment to. It's so sad.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#24chedibang1994Posted 5/9/2014 6:51:35 AM
Or the fact that this is a social board about games and the fact that we seen game play of this game today, also it's an xbox one exclusive and this is an xbox one board so people will talk it out, sorry TC this has nothing to do with titanfall hype maybe people are actually having there own hype towards the game they been trying to figure out for months
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#25daniel79Posted 5/9/2014 6:53:57 AM
bridog346 posted...
Yep, this game will sell and score just as well and the trolls will keep having to downplay and reassure themselves everyday. That's fine with me I am so used to the sad trolling here I think I would miss it.

..And don't forget the Xbox One users using it to 'Justify' their $500 Microsoft milking machine at every turn..

Cause they be the best ones.
#26Skynet82997Posted 5/9/2014 6:55:37 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
DarthDitka posted...
Actually Sony fanboys spend more time talking about x1 games than actual x1 owners. The whole buyers remorse thing combined with the fact their are no good games on the ps4 leads to lots of envious fanboys.

You do realise that assuming everyone who has an issue with anything xbox related is a sony fanboy is pretty indicative of buyers remorse right? You're like a child that covers his ears and screams "I can't hear you" just because someone dares to criticise a console that you have a fanatical attachment to. It's so sad.

That statement might actually have some validity to it, were it not for the fact that you and your ilk do nothing but try to incite flame wars all day on this board, then sit back and pretend it's everyone else's fault.

And while you'll never admit that, it's obvious to anyone who is not clinically insane that your whole angle is to drop negativity bombs, along with personal insults, to rile up XB1 fans.

Now, there are people with legitimate complaints/negative feelings towards XB1, but you are certainly not one of them. You're just a passive/aggressive **** stirrer who likes to bait and flame all day long.

If anything is "so sad" it's your infantile behavior.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#27FRo3tBLo0dPosted 5/9/2014 6:58:14 AM
da_StoOge posted...
I hope so. I hope it sucks so bad that everyone looking forward to it is super depressed. And I hope they go through life feeling worse for having being excited for that game.

That would get me off as I play my PS4. I'd like that very much.

duh. Sarcasm

I doubt it will be as big of a letdown as infamous was. This is coming for someone who owns a PS4 and has finished infamous. Nothing but disappointment and regret for buying.

From what I've seen it looks like a really fun game and I'm looking forward to it.
#28wake_me_420Posted 5/9/2014 7:06:30 AM(edited)
Geist posted...
Great, so like with Titanfall we should expect a ton of PS4 fan boys coming here to cry about how bad it is even though they'll secretly want it and post any rumor they can find of it coming out for PS4?

Pretty much this. I am a PS4 owner and I would buy this, as well as Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies...maybe Dead Rising 3 as well. I'm not jealous, but I can be honest and say those are games that look like fun.

I play mostly multiplatform and can't wait for UFC, but I think XB1 has a somewhat more appealing exclusives to date. That being said, there are some enjoyable exclusives on PS4 as well. The whole 'PS4 has no games' argument is childish and just wrong.

Both systems should have some great games displayed at E3.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#29GeistPosted 5/9/2014 7:11:23 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
Geist posted...

This doesn't argument doesn't work any more since Titanfall is out now and everyone except the most die hard of fanboys knows how mediocre it is. This is coming from an X1 owner who also owns titanfall before you try to grasp that straw.

So what you're saying is you went back on your trolling and went out and bought both the XB1 and TF? Well seems it can't be that mediocre if it got someone like you to buy it.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#30cheezedadadaPosted 5/9/2014 7:20:28 AM(edited)
The real question should be "Is Project Beast the new Titanfall?". I saw more threads about that on here last week than I did with Sunset Overdrive so far.

Oh wait, both sides of the console rivals hype upcoming games?! People get excited to play something? SOUND THE ALARMS!

...I am going to be excited about Sunset Overdrive and I am going to talk about it a lot because it looks awesome. Most of you agree whether you admit it or not.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.