Is Sunset Overdrive the new Titanfall?

#31blitz_0623Posted 5/9/2014 7:25:55 AM
I think it'll be better than Titanfall. At least to me it is. Of course I was never a fan of FPS
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#32wake_me_420Posted 5/9/2014 7:34:08 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
I think it'll be better than Titanfall. At least to me it is. Of course I was never a fan of FPS

Same here. Except for this one game called 'The Club' for PS3/360. I really enjoyed that one.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#33aj4x94Posted 5/9/2014 7:34:22 AM
I feel like I'm the only one on this board and the PS4 board that was never interested in Titanfall when they showed it last E3.

Sunset Overdrive is one of two games that looks interesting on the XB1.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#34atopp399Posted 5/9/2014 7:38:18 AM
I wonder how much money MS spends on these exclusives and whether it is even financially worth it to them. Maybe that's why investors want them to sell.
#35CarpetfluffPosted 5/9/2014 7:39:09 AM
I'd be more inclined to get an Xbox One to play this than Titanfall; although I doubt I will.
#36MinamoPosted 5/9/2014 7:40:06 AM
This is the same developer that turned the great looking Overstrike into the garbage that was Fuse. I doubt the game will be worth a damn once the release actually comes around in 2015 or whatever year it gets inevitably delayed to.
#37wake_me_420Posted 5/9/2014 7:47:17 AM
atopp399 posted...
I wonder how much money MS spends on these exclusives and whether it is even financially worth it to them. Maybe that's why investors want them to sell.

I don't know, but it definitely is a good will gesture to those who bought the system.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#38cmincPosted 5/9/2014 8:01:20 AM
da_StoOge posted...
I hope so. I hope it sucks so bad that everyone looking forward to it is super depressed. And I hope they go through life feeling worse for having being excited for that game.

That would get me off as I play my PS4. I'd like that very much.

duh. Sarcasm

I knew this was sarcasm before the spoilers. Not because i'm awesome like that, but because the most vocal people that visit us dont actually play their ps4's.

They hook them up, download some indies, copy digital foundry benchmarks to their clipboard and then, finally, paste them here : )

Not that i blame them. I'd be upset if all the cool, buzzworthy games werent available for the 'superior' system i bought and i had to HOPE for multiplat sequels, too. Not that i'm a sony hater, either.

It's just that for as much as we hear about how much better ps4 is, and how much our exclusives suck, we never hear anything about all the great games we're missing out on by skipping ps. There's killzone, knack, resogun and infamous now. Soon, there will be the order and driveclub (and i assume a definitive turismo 6 to go with the definitive last of us).

I'm sure all those titles play, or will play, fine. But i never hear anything positive about the gameplay experiences and theres never any excitement for them on the ps4 board or even here.

Meanwhile, killer instinct got people excited and has people hooked. Titanfall was hyped to the moon and pleased most everyone (to an extent that the ps4 board is excited about it maybe coming to ps4). Forza 5 has its own subculture, people have been excited for sunset overdrive since last year, quantum break is regularly brought up as potentially awesome and then there's halo, gears, crackdown, fable, all the other regulars, plus new ip and whatever ends up coming for kinect (if there are people in the house that enjoy it). Plus multiplats that are either the same or damn close to it.

Sony seems to have sales numbers and that's about it beyond a demons souls sequel. Prove me wrong, kids. Prove me wrong.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#39crucialPosted 5/9/2014 8:20:15 AM
TF is the best selling game of the year,and once the DLC drops in a few weeks it will get full again even though plenty still play it on X1,never had trouble getting into a game ever unlike Killzone were less then 500 people play it at peak hours,ponys should never ever say anything about FPS where Sony lacks very badly,so much pony butthurt its sad.
#40XdieXPosted 5/9/2014 9:13:17 AM
TC gets it... why doesnt everyone else?
---
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD