Is Sunset Overdrive the new Titanfall?

#71InjusticeRebornPosted 5/10/2014 4:16:24 AM
Apex-Player posted...
All of those except Halo which is an exclusive,
will be better on ps4 and likely 1080p xbro
along with exclusive content in Destiny on ps4.

What is this content exactly? I keep hearing about it, but I actually know nothing. :/

Also, is this a case of boasting about exclusive content, like what happened with Ground Zeroes, which in turn led to the Xbox getting it's own, and then it all went multi-plat anyway?
---
Looking forward to: Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3
#72Apex-PlayerPosted 5/10/2014 4:28:35 AM(edited)
No idea, tbqh Destiny isn't on my 'omg must own' list.
It looks interesting and certainly has potential, most likely will buy it day 1 to play with my friends but I haven't been following it closely.

Could be guns, outfit stuff, extra maps not sure.
It's supposed to be supported for 10years, so maybe early access to every DLC along with a few exclusive guns/skins.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#73InjusticeRebornPosted 5/10/2014 4:35:36 AM
Oh right. I hope it's an extra mission or something along the lines of, instead of weapons/equipment. Who knows? :shrugs:

To be honest, the major thing I remember reading about Destiny on PS4 was it being cross-play with the PS3. I'm not sold on it yet, like you, but it was that idea that had me wanting it on PS4. Bigger player count the better.

That feature hasn't been spoken about in ages though. Looks like it's a dwindling dream. :(
---
Looking forward to: Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3
#74Apex-PlayerPosted 5/10/2014 4:45:41 AM(edited)
I never even heard of that lol, that's how much i've been following it.

But if FF ARR can do it, i'm sure Sony will help ensure it becomes compatible as well.

FF has i'm certain PC cross play, I see it mentioned constantly.
Not 100% on the ps3 cross play but even so, if this hits PC expect cross play with them.
It hasn't been 100% ruled out of going to PC yet, just not at launch.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#75Mindwipe77Posted 5/10/2014 4:47:38 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
DarthDitka posted...
Actually Sony fanboys spend more time talking about x1 games than actual x1 owners. The whole buyers remorse thing combined with the fact their are no good games on the ps4 leads to lots of envious fanboys.

You do realise that assuming everyone who has an issue with anything xbox related is a sony fanboy is pretty indicative of buyers remorse right? You're like a child that covers his ears and screams "I can't hear you" just because someone dares to criticise a console that you have a fanatical attachment to. It's so sad.

lol well said
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#76wake_me_420Posted 5/10/2014 5:34:59 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
DarthDitka posted...
Actually Sony fanboys spend more time talking about x1 games than actual x1 owners. The whole buyers remorse thing combined with the fact their are no good games on the ps4 leads to lots of envious fanboys.

You do realise that assuming everyone who has an issue with anything xbox related is a sony fanboy is pretty indicative of buyers remorse right? You're like a child that covers his ears and screams "I can't hear you" just because someone dares to criticise a console that you have a fanatical attachment to. It's so sad.

lol well said

Oh please. I'm a PS4 owner and don't want to be associated with PS4 fanboys for the very reason that they spend way too much time trolling the XB1 board. Sure, there are going to be XB1 owners saying negative things, however the Sony trolls are so transparent you can tell by the wording of their threads.

XB1 has a nice selection of exclusives at the moment and announced. Better than PS4 imo. However, arguing this close to E3 is futile.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#77Mindwipe77Posted 5/10/2014 5:38:05 AM
wake_me_420 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
DarthDitka posted...

lol well said

Oh please. I'm a PS4 owner and don't want to be associated with PS4 fanboys for the very reason that they spend way too much time trolling the XB1 board. Sure, there are going to be XB1 owners saying negative things, however the Sony trolls are so transparent you can tell by the wording of their threads.

XB1 has a nice selection of exclusives at the moment and announced. Better than PS4 imo. However, arguing this close to E3 is futile.

ah i see you blame sony players but ignore all the ps4 bashing and xbots that troll the ps4 board, stop pretending you own a ps4
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#78BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/10/2014 5:42:19 AM
bushidoblitzz posted...
A game that gets discussed nonstop on this board and gets heralded as the next big game that will save M$?

Of course that means the game will be just be mediocre and all hype will fizzle out after a month, and then nobody will ever talk about it again.

When will Micro$oft catch a break? When will we Xbox gamers catch a break? We deserve better than this, we deserve games with some relevancy.

Don't forget purchased rating.
---
"Will Sunset Overdrive be the latest flop since Titanfail?" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#79wake_me_420Posted 5/10/2014 6:04:29 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
wake_me_420 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
DarthDitka posted...

lol well said

ah i see you blame sony players but ignore all the ps4 bashing and xbots that troll the ps4 board, stop pretending you own a ps4

The bashing is night and day on the PS4 board, compared to here. Fanboys should be shunned regardless if they have the same console you do.

Funny how you accuse me of not owning a PS4 just because I can be objective in criticizing both sides. I own a PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Vita. For MS systems I own a OG Xbox. That is all. If you don't believe me you can look at my post history if possible, or add me on PS4: Wakeme111
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#80mcnichojPosted 5/10/2014 6:09:57 AM
Or it could be like the Sony boards where seven of the top ten games discussed are unreleased titles.
Only like two years ago that stopped being the case for the PS3.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.