Is Sunset Overdrive the new Titanfall?

#81Apex-PlayerPosted 5/10/2014 5:54:50 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Or it could be like the Sony boards where seven of the top ten games discussed are unreleased titles.
Only like two years ago that stopped being the case for the PS3.

Or like 360 where xboxones most popular game, TitanFall isn't even a top 10 game.
Or like xboxone where the 3rd most discussed game is a CoD that doesn't even come out for ages.
Lol yeah.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#82DavCubePosted 5/10/2014 6:39:26 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Didn't realize Microsoft needed saving. The only company billions in debt that I know of is Sony.

Microsoft doesn't need saving. The Xbox One does. Just because Microsoft isn't in debt doesn't mean they shouldn't care about the state of their products in the market and not actively try to compete and cater to their users, especially to the users of their previous hardware that they alienated. You know, none of that #DealWithIt nonsense or forcing Kinect down our throats for... going on five years now, isn't it? You'd think after that long and next to no developers actually going out of their way to try to use it they'd notice when something isn't working.

Sony may be in debt, but they're at least a little bit humble. They know they're human. They know they've made mistakes and they correct them in an orderly fashion like any good business does, or at the very least attempt to. All the failed peripherals since the PS2 era came and went after they realized no one bought them and no developer really wanted to use them in order to minimize the loss. Really, the biggest mistake that Sony's making is merely the constant investment in peripherals in the first place. The difference is they're at least different peripherals each time, they're trying other things instead of focusing multiple E3 conferences on the same one.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#83ssjgohhkuPosted 5/10/2014 1:25:25 PM
No.
#84DojoMaxPosted 5/11/2014 1:22:10 AM
DavCube posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Didn't realize Microsoft needed saving. The only company billions in debt that I know of is Sony.

Microsoft doesn't need saving. The Xbox One does. Just because Microsoft isn't in debt doesn't mean they shouldn't care about the state of their products in the market .

If that's the case then they need to worry about Windows Phone and how even after a revamp, acquiring Nokia, and a more user friendly (the old Windows Mobile phones were business oriented) device, still can't gain ground on Apple's iPhone and Google's Android based devices.

Anyways, if this game was a PS4 exclusive, we'd be hearing about how M$ needs exclusives like this and how they only cater to dudebro shooter types, yadda yadda yadda. It's funny how some guys flip flop just for trolling sake.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#85ssjgohhkuPosted 5/11/2014 6:37:23 AM
It's even better.
#86CyborgTwentyPosted 5/11/2014 8:27:08 AM
Yes it is.
#87bushidoblitzz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 4:01:46 AM
bump
---
Home What's New Contribute Features Boards Users Help 3DS DS iPhone PC PS2 PS3 PS4 PSP Vita Wii Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One All Systems
#88DojoMaxPosted 5/12/2014 4:11:05 AM(edited)
wake_me_420 posted...
If you don't believe me you can look at my post history if possible, or add me on PS4: Wakeme111

boom

Dmnt can't add you btw, as he doesn't own an X1 nor a PS4.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#89embrandedonePosted 5/12/2014 10:44:33 PM
And after that, Project Spark will become the new Titanfall
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#90ssjgohhkuPosted 5/13/2014 2:40:00 AM
Two masterpieces.