Did RBI Baseball release yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did RBI Baseball release yet?
2 years ago#1
I saw an article that it just released on Android and is also available on XB1/PS4. It didn't specifically confirm it released on the next gen consoles though. Was more like a nod that it did/will release. Just wondering if it actually did?

I'm at work so can't check for myself.
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
2 years ago#2
I've never heard of it coming to console...
2 years ago#3
It's not on there.
GT: MGG 9000
2 years ago#4
Dang it all!! I don't know why I'm so ready for it to release. Just looks basic and fun to me.

@lightfighter, its already out on 360/PS3... last I knew XB1/PS4 in May but no exact date. Was just hoping it had arrived, need a baseball game to play. A fun one and not a boring Sim. Maybe I'll check it out on Android first since its only $4.99
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
2 years ago#5
Avoid it, 360, ps3 guys say it's atrocious especially fielding. No stat tracking in season mode also.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#6
I played the demo on 360, it's horrendous.
GT: bangaz5
2 years ago#7
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Dang it all!! I don't know why I'm so ready for it to release. Just looks basic and fun to me.

@lightfighter, its already out on 360/PS3... last I knew XB1/PS4 in May but no exact date. Was just hoping it had arrived, need a baseball game to play. A fun one and not a boring Sim. Maybe I'll check it out on Android first since its only $4.99

Hehe, good shot at MLB THE SHOW.... Not some boring sim! Hehe
2 years ago#8
Tajaz2426 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Too bad RBI Baseball is hot garbage. I tried it on PS3, and I would hate for a baseball fan to be stuck with something like that. I'll take that "boring sim" that has been the best for years thank you.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#9
Yeah sorry TC, but I heard it was plain awful from someone who played it. Maybe youll like it though, so I am not trying to shoot your hopes down.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
2 years ago#10
Tajaz2426 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Speaking of all baseball Sims. I haven't purchased a baseball game since the mid 2000s when they all went for realistic boring Sims. The Show happens to be one of them. EAs baseball games were just as boring. I just want fun fast paced Arcade baseball.
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did RBI Baseball release yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived