Sunset OverDrive - Next Gen'd Is Here!

#1BigSnappaXPosted 5/9/2014 4:45:29 AM
Nail in the coffin!.. Bank it!.. Seal it!. High Five Guys!
---
☮ Love Not Hate.. MMmmmkay? ☺
#2lninjasoniclPosted 5/9/2014 4:48:39 AM
* leaves you hanging *

Nah, it looks pretty gnarly though
---
In High School I was voted most appropriate.
#3Charity_DiaryPosted 5/9/2014 5:08:41 AM
It literally uses the Dead Rising 3 engine. It is essentially DR3, but
with the brightness increased 20%, and more movement abilities. In fact, every combo weapon listed in the gameplay demonstrations is in DR3. I mean, come on, people.

You didn't cry, "Next-gen is here!" when Dead Rising 3 released on Day One. Sunset Overdrive is no different.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
#4Strav23Posted 5/9/2014 5:13:54 AM
It definitely reminded me of dr3 but looks away better so it's a day one buy for me.
#5Reece504Posted 5/9/2014 8:22:30 AM
Charity_Diary posted...
It literally uses the Dead Rising 3 engine. It is essentially DR3, but
with the brightness increased 20%, and more movement abilities. In fact, every combo weapon listed in the gameplay demonstrations is in DR3. I mean, come on, people.

You didn't cry, "Next-gen is here!" when Dead Rising 3 released on Day One. Sunset Overdrive is no different.

It's nothing like dr3 I don't remember having Amps or being able to create my character male or female, I remember fighting zombies not mutants and a whole variety of unique enemies. Also the only guns that were in dr3 in the trailer were the fireworks gun and the helicopter drones.

Ppl hated on titanfall now this just shows what console has the games people secretly want to play.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#6CyborgTwentyPosted 5/11/2014 8:27:45 AM
Yeah!