So I just rented Ryse from Gamefly

#11gohoanqPosted 5/9/2014 10:43:35 AM
I rented it a little while back too. It really is a very very good looking game for sure. I couldn't bring myself to beat it though.. got to like the end of chapter 3. It was too repetitive for me, hilarious coming from someone that likes hack n slash games but seriously... X Y X Y A X Y Y X A... -___- Also the camera angles made me motion sick which never happens xD
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#12Jiggy101011(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 10:57:42 AM
gohoanq posted...
I rented it a little while back too. It really is a very very good looking game for sure. I couldn't bring myself to beat it though.. got to like the end of chapter 3. It was too repetitive for me, hilarious coming from someone that likes hack n slash games but seriously... X Y X Y A X Y Y X A... -___- Also the camera angles made me motion sick which never happens xD
---

See to me the combat just feels like the Assassins Creed and Batman games which isn't a bad thing for me personally as I love the combat in those series.

While I don't get the motion sickness from this game, I have had it in the past when playing games like Mirrors Edge and that can really kill the enjoyment so I know where you are coming from.

I hope some Gamefaqs members give it a try because it is definitely worth it. Besides, there aren't that many AAA games out now for either console so why not give it a try while we wait for more games to be released.

Also if anyone is interested Ryse is $24 if you are a Gamefly member.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#13Bounty_Hunter25Posted 5/9/2014 11:03:39 AM
Gorgeous game. Boring and repetitive though.
---
GT: Proto22
#14Juzten76Posted 5/9/2014 2:12:21 PM
Underrated for sure. Still the best looking next-gen game.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 5/9/2014 2:19:56 PM
Underrated game for sure, good solid story awesome graphics. With a good amount of 10 hours spent on multiplayer well worth the price especially if you have friends to play with.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#16BoneRevolutionPosted 5/9/2014 2:21:10 PM
Juzten76 posted...
#17mokmuudPosted 5/9/2014 2:28:59 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
Juzten76 posted...

I'm glad I got it for free. Forced my way through it then traded it in. Found it very lackluster. Extremely limited environments and enemy textures make the visuals less impressive. But that's just me.
Different strokes for different folks.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539