Does Xbox one have remote play feature like PS4?

#31Tajaz2426Posted 5/9/2014 1:04:52 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
"Does Xbox one have remote play feature like PS4?"

No, it doesn't. True gamers don't like gimmicks.

Sony should focus on games and stop their evil DRM. It's clear Sony just want our money and we, true gamers, won't support this crap

;D

Exactly dump the kinect right along with remote play, they are gimmicks!
#32NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 1:05:58 PM
DojoMax posted...

My son was only months old when gears came out. He sat on my lap while I played it. He's pretty well adjusted. For the most part.

They can't really see that far and sleep alot when months old. Mine is 8 months old, and is picking up a lot developmentally. Furthermore, he got moved to Intermediate swim class because he's that good.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#33NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 1:06:36 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
"Does Xbox one have remote play feature like PS4?"

No, it doesn't. True gamers don't like gimmicks.

Sony should focus on games and stop their evil DRM. It's clear Sony just want our money and we, true gamers, won't support this crap

;D

In this case, I'm asking for this gimic. As a concerned parent and gamer.
---
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#34SoftAssassinPosted 5/9/2014 2:24:58 PM
Tc pay the idiots no mind. Anytime they think someone is making fun of their God box they get defensive and start attacking. They're idiots, straight up. Also you don't owe any of these jerks an explanation about your child. If you know that you're a good parent then that's all that matters. But to answer your question no the xbox one doesn't have remote play.
#35SoftAssassinPosted 5/9/2014 2:28:19 PM
Also to everyone else that starts attacking a person and questioning them as parents in defense of a video game console I really hope none of you have children because you'd probably be doing exactly what you're accusing the tc of. Go say it to a parents face instead of hiding behind a screen.
#36NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 2:31:41 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
Also to everyone else that starts attacking a person and questioning them as parents in defense of a video game console I really hope none of you have children because you'd probably be doing exactly what you're accusing the tc of. Go say it to a parents face instead of hiding behind a screen.

I like you.
---
#37SoftAssassinPosted 5/9/2014 2:41:11 PM
Thanks tc take it easy.
#38BrunozaynPosted 5/11/2014 8:52:33 AM
Yes, Xvita