Sunset Overdrive is currently sub-1080p

#51DojoMaxPosted 5/10/2014 2:43:45 AM
GreatEclipse posted...
I've only ever owned PlayStation consoles and don't plan on ever getting an Xbox one, but this resolution melodrama, over every other aspect of the visuals (never mind the actual game) is really disheartening. Is every game on the PS3 and 360 unplayable now because they run at 720p at the highest? Insomniac's PS3 Ratchet & Clack games were 640p IIRC, and I think they still look great.

It's just a point they use to stoke the flames of hell in their petty console "war".
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#52Megamushroom666Posted 5/10/2014 10:43:02 AM
DojoMax posted...
GreatEclipse posted...
I've only ever owned PlayStation consoles and don't plan on ever getting an Xbox one, but this resolution melodrama, over every other aspect of the visuals (never mind the actual game) is really disheartening. Is every game on the PS3 and 360 unplayable now because they run at 720p at the highest? Insomniac's PS3 Ratchet & Clack games were 640p IIRC, and I think they still look great.

It's just a point they use to stoke the flames of hell in their petty console "war".

Last gen introduced HD, this current gen was supposed to perfect it.
---
Girl gets gangsta with a shovel: youtu.be/xi-WLSEUV4U
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#53leatheljPosted 5/10/2014 3:06:11 PM
wheepitup posted...
leathelj posted...
Wow that guy is really angry he just called any one with a xb1 has no morals or self worth wow just wow the salt is real but why does a guy like that even hang around here if he hates xb1 so much.

Hanging around? This is the first time I've been on here. And yes, people who pay more for less are generally not very intelligent.

It's clear your a troll just gonna +1 ignore
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#54120N7Posted 5/12/2014 8:16:35 PM
Yeah, and it runs at a lower resolution on the PS4. Last time I checked it was 0p at 0fps.

This no-1080p crap is getting old fast. I have a PS4 and an XB1. Love both of them for different reasons. Anyone still obsessively counting pixels needs to step away from the TV, and get out of their bedroom/basement for a while. There's more to life.