I love what ms did with XBO, and I love Titanfall, but I'm trading in my system

#1VoelgerPosted 5/9/2014 4:12:35 PM
And getting a ps4. I think ms will have better exclusives and will be awsome, but I need remote play in order to play more.

I am switching to Sony only for remote play. I am as about, but know I never have time to game on my console anymore.

I hope I will love Sony as much as I have enjoyed the Xbox.
---
770 gtx PC, Xbox One, Wii U, Nvidia Shield, PS Vita
#2An_EthiopianPosted 5/9/2014 4:14:09 PM
You're making the best move.

4 The Gamers.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#3HorridhalPosted 5/9/2014 4:14:33 PM
Doesn't seem like you loved it enough.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/9/2014 4:14:36 PM
so do you plan on writing a biography or what?

what is this...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#5NCPwnPosted 5/9/2014 4:15:22 PM
I wish you could test remote play without buying the sysetm.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#6NCPwnPosted 5/9/2014 4:17:12 PM
And before people jump on TC, there are advantages to playing on Vita.

-Kids won't see violence on screen when you play it (if you have infants).
-Play at work
-Watch sports game and play at same time during downtime.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#7Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 4:18:17 PM
I know I've been talking about it a lot lately, but I rally do like Xbox one and I would keep it over Sony if they just had a remote play feature.

I played Titanfall and loved it and am only level 11. I barely have time to play and never turn the system on. I'm either working, or with my son and wife.

I know the vita and remote play is flawed and has issues, but at least I get to game again. At least I'll be able to play infamous through to the end. Right now I never really turn on my system.

I feel as if couch gaming is dead for me
---
#8Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 4:19:57 PM
Ms really needs to add this feature for people like me or they will lose my service for ever
---
#9Satchmo25Posted 5/9/2014 4:31:09 PM
Voelger posted...
Ms really needs to add this feature for people like me or they will lose my service for ever

Agreed, how on earth can we spend quality time with our children without remote play?
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#10gohoanqPosted 5/9/2014 4:42:48 PM
TC... do not buy a PS4 for remote play alone. Please don't do it. -_- I was excited for that feature too but in the end it's just playing games meant for tv screens and a controller on a small screen with awkward control schemes.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.