Your INSTA-NOPE games.

#111BigBOO2UPosted 5/10/2014 10:22:08 AM
BryanPS360 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Dark souls. After an hour of playing I was bored out of mind and left wondering why people rave over such a dull, bland game. It's kind of ironic though, that a game about collecting souls could be so soulless.

Go back to your Call of Duty / Black Ops / Halo little world please.

"He doesn't like a game that I like. He must only play first person shooters. I'm right"

Since I don't like Dark Souls 2, no, you are not right. This is just the mindset of those obsessed with playing soldier: critical acclaim lauded at games mean nothing unless in the game in question you have a gun and it's in first person perspective.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#112BigBOO2UPosted 5/10/2014 10:23:49 AM
Usabell posted...
Donkey Kong 64

It took awhile, but this is the one I agree with 100%.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#113redsox5587Posted 5/10/2014 10:32:00 AM
Battalion Wars
#114master_gamr1231Posted 5/10/2014 10:35:39 AM
Well, maybe not a NOPE in the sense you're thinking, but...

I remember when I first played Condemned. It was creepy, and I was doing all the cool forensics stuff with the other cops. Then the lights went out and I saw a figure run towards me. I noped out of that game and shut off the console so fast I probably left a dust cloud.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#115ExempliGratiaPosted 5/10/2014 10:38:18 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Bill_Burr posted...
Nothing that major but dead rising 3 was not as fun as it should have been. The barriers on every freaking street ruined a lot of fun.

If you didn't have fun with that game you should find a new hobby

I found it not fun because it wasn't to me. I stopped playing it and sold it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#116nb003_99Posted 5/10/2014 10:41:44 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Uncharted
God of War
Killzone
Gran Turismo
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper
The Last of Us
Ratchet&Clank
Infamous

We laugh with you, not at you
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#117Grayjack72Posted 5/10/2014 10:48:37 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Uncharted
God of War
Killzone
Gran Turismo
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper
The Last of Us
Ratchet&Clank
Infamous

So pretty much every popular PS exclusive? I find that a bit hard to believe.

OT: MediEvil 2 was probably the closest for me. When I was a kid, the zombies in the first area just freaked me out so bad.
---
Mrgrgr!
Unacceptable!
#118PlanescapedPosted 5/10/2014 10:55:48 AM
The OP pretty much describes Dragon Age 2.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#119BryanPS360Posted 5/10/2014 10:59:13 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Dark souls. After an hour of playing I was bored out of mind and left wondering why people rave over such a dull, bland game. It's kind of ironic though, that a game about collecting souls could be so soulless.

Go back to your Call of Duty / Black Ops / Halo little world please.

"He doesn't like a game that I like. He must only play first person shooters. I'm right"

Since I don't like Dark Souls 2, no, you are not right. This is just the mindset of those obsessed with playing soldier: critical acclaim lauded at games mean nothing unless in the game in question you have a gun and it's in first person perspective.

Not necessarily. There could be a number of reasons that he found it boring beyond it not being a first-person shooter.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#120Snake99001Posted 5/10/2014 11:00:25 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

Uncharted
God of War
Killzone
Gran Turismo
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper
The Last of Us
Ratchet&Clank