Your INSTA-NOPE games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your INSTA-NOPE games.
2 years ago#131
Megaman Battle Network on the GBA. This was one of the only times where I bought a game "on a whim"....no research. I brought it back that same day. Megaman was moving certain spaces at a time on a grid like a piece on a chessboard...? Nah, that's terrible.

I have very few regrettable purchases though since I am always quite sure of what will be appealing or unappealing to me. All turn-based RPGs, for example-- the moment I see somewhere that a new game is in that category, that's the "nope." moment right there.

*Same deal for realistic sports sims. Nothing from that category will ever be something I'd consider "entertaining".

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon <-- please don't even waste 1 penny on this trash.
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
2 years ago#132
Dead Rising 3 could've been better.
2 years ago#133
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns.

What a pile of steaming ****
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
2 years ago#134
I always give games a fair chance so there is never an insta-nope.

There were so many games I could have ruled insta-nope because of a slow start or something really annoying that ended up really good by the time I was finished.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#135
Ringlercorp posted...
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns.

What a pile of steaming ****

It's A LOT better than FF 13-2 at least.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
2 years ago#136
KillerKidner posted...
...Burnout 3...

Well.

Your opinion is now officially worthless!

:D
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
2 years ago#137
BigBOO2U posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Dark souls. After an hour of playing I was bored out of mind and left wondering why people rave over such a dull, bland game. It's kind of ironic though, that a game about collecting souls could be so soulless.

Go back to your Call of Duty / Black Ops / Halo little world please.

"He doesn't like a game that I like. He must only play first person shooters. I'm right"

Since I don't like Dark Souls 2, no, you are not right. This is just the mindset of those obsessed with playing soldier: critical acclaim lauded at games mean nothing unless in the game in question you have a gun and it's in first person perspective.

Why are you getting upset over my opinion? If you must know yes, I do enjoy FPS's but my preferred genres are RPG's and sandbox games.
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your INSTA-NOPE games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived