Your INSTA-NOPE games.

#131EmperorBlackPosted 5/11/2014 3:26:32 AM(edited)
Megaman Battle Network on the GBA. This was one of the only times where I bought a game "on a whim"....no research. I brought it back that same day. Megaman was moving certain spaces at a time on a grid like a piece on a chessboard...? Nah, that's terrible.

I have very few regrettable purchases though since I am always quite sure of what will be appealing or unappealing to me. All turn-based RPGs, for example-- the moment I see somewhere that a new game is in that category, that's the "nope." moment right there.

*Same deal for realistic sports sims. Nothing from that category will ever be something I'd consider "entertaining".

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon <-- please don't even waste 1 penny on this trash.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#132lightfighterPosted 5/12/2014 3:40:56 AM
Dead Rising 3 could've been better.
#133RinglercorpPosted 5/12/2014 4:07:09 AM
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns.

What a pile of steaming ****
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#134Killah PriestPosted 5/12/2014 4:08:55 AM
I always give games a fair chance so there is never an insta-nope.

There were so many games I could have ruled insta-nope because of a slow start or something really annoying that ended up really good by the time I was finished.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#135ILikesCheesePosted 5/12/2014 4:59:07 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns.

What a pile of steaming ****

It's A LOT better than FF 13-2 at least.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#136ILikesCheesePosted 5/12/2014 5:00:38 AM
KillerKidner posted...
...Burnout 3...

Well.

Your opinion is now officially worthless!

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#137iSkadooshPosted 5/13/2014 8:04:09 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Dark souls. After an hour of playing I was bored out of mind and left wondering why people rave over such a dull, bland game. It's kind of ironic though, that a game about collecting souls could be so soulless.

Go back to your Call of Duty / Black Ops / Halo little world please.

"He doesn't like a game that I like. He must only play first person shooters. I'm right"

Since I don't like Dark Souls 2, no, you are not right. This is just the mindset of those obsessed with playing soldier: critical acclaim lauded at games mean nothing unless in the game in question you have a gun and it's in first person perspective.

Why are you getting upset over my opinion? If you must know yes, I do enjoy FPS's but my preferred genres are RPG's and sandbox games.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s