Devil May Cry 2
Mortal Kombat Gold
Civilization 3
Majora's Mask
WCW Backstage Assault
Forsaken

Probably a ton more...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#42MasteroftheArtsPosted 5/10/2014 2:14:40 AM
Transdude posted...
SythisTaru posted...
darealest47 posted...
Rage. Most snore inducing game I ever played.

It still has probably the best A.I. in a game since F.E.A.R. , dunno how that could be so boring.

Whoa, that couldn't have been timed any better. I literally just posted videos online counteracting that:

http://youtu.be/CpJumgmSX8g?t=3m46s
http://youtu.be/NCefODH8Dvw

Yeah, that's a glitch. The A.I. is running into a logic error. The factions can't decide to shoot at the enemy behind them or you. The vision of the A.I. knows you're there, but also knows they can't hit you because of the glass.

I have played F.E.A.R. since release. I've played through it several times.I've seen an enemy vault over a short wall, push over a crate to make cover, throw a grenade, then rush me. I've seen an entire team of enemies camp a chokepoint and open fire as soon as I came into view. Some will even retreat, find an alternate path, and attempt to flank you while you're dealing with the rest of their team in the front. The game's A.I. is outstanding.

What's sad is that a game that was released in 2005 still holds up to this day with regard to its A.I. I think the only A.I. that has come close has been Crysis 3, and Crysis's A.I. is smart, but not dynamic like F.E.A.R.'s.

As far as terrible experience from a game as soon as I bought it, the worst experience in the past 5 years has been Diablo 3, hands down. Got a refund after I hit 60 and realized it was total garbage. Man, was I mad.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#43CaIiber345Posted 5/10/2014 2:17:35 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Bill_Burr posted...
Nothing that major but dead rising 3 was not as fun as it should have been. The barriers on every freaking street ruined a lot of fun.

If you didn't have fun with that game you should find a new hobby

What an absolutely ridiculous statement.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#44Spetsnaz420Posted 5/10/2014 2:19:18 AM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
Medal of Honor 2010 multiplayer. Worse than other shooters in every way.

Ont so much this... It saw less play time for me than my other big regret... MW3. Waited in line, got the hardened edition and barely made it through 3 matches before I had enough and sold it.

Cod games are no longer a must buy... And I'm better for it
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#45nazacuckooPosted 5/10/2014 2:21:08 AM
I didn't actually buy this game, but I downloaded a demo for Epic Mickey 2 on the 3DS. I was traumatized with boredom.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt | VITA PSN: Nazacuckoo
Please, someone, anyone, release SMT IV and Persona Q in Europe!
#46loafy013Posted 5/10/2014 2:23:21 AM
Lets see.

Raze's Hell on Xbox
Jade Coccoon on PS1
Saga Frontier on PS1
Binary Domain on PS3
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#47king_gimpyPosted 5/10/2014 2:38:56 AM
The Wildstar beta.
---
There's an old sayin' down on the bayou that goes- BLEAH!
#48GotrysPosted 5/10/2014 2:41:52 AM
Spikeout: Battle Street on Xbox.
I don't even wanna talk about it. The music is kinda cool though.
#49BansDontWorkPosted 5/10/2014 3:09:45 AM(edited)
-Levelling up games. "You couldnt hold a knife before, NOW YOU CAN!!!"
-Games that have "magic hands (Bioshock, etc)
-Anything with Buffs, perks, CARE PACKAGES (UGH!!) and all of that nonsense
-MMORPGAVROFLS...yeah, anything which is defined by letters.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#50richboy900Posted 5/10/2014 3:18:52 AM
The driver games
True crime streets of LA.

Those are the worst games I have ever played. Fortunately I got them as gifts which were soon sold while they were worth something.

Other mentions go to nfs carbon (especially after most wanted which was the last great nfs), gran Turismo 5 and street fighter iv. But all those are gems compared to driver and true crime especially.