Your INSTA-NOPE games.

#91lazycomplifePosted 5/10/2014 8:20:03 AM
Most ea games
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#92GrandMast3rPosted 5/10/2014 8:28:03 AM
-Minecraft: really can't get into it. I just don't for the life of me understand how anyone can love this, but then again there are people here saying they find Max Payne 3 and Dishonored boring, which were some of my favorites last gen.

-Killer is Dead: I bought this digital on demand for cheap. Really tried to give it a chance, but after the fourth chapter I realized I couldn't take it anymore and immediately wiped out all it's data from my harddrive forever.
#93JOJ650sPosted 5/10/2014 8:45:04 AM
MonicasBack posted...
MK double dash when I got the game to play with friends and the battle mode sucked hard compared to the n64 version, had it on for like 10 mins then put it away forever.

True the battle mode isn't the same, but it's commonly referred to as the best Mario Kart as the racing is great.
(I haven't played MK7 though... regardless I do want the "turn into a bomb on death" in battle mode again.)

On topic...
For me it would be Psychonauts,
the gameplay and concept are great, but I just found somethings odd,
and I personally really don't characters that are made to look super ugly on purpose.
---
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.
#94axelfooley2k5Posted 5/10/2014 8:48:56 AM
richboy900 posted...
The driver games
True crime streets of LA.

Those are the worst games I have ever played. Fortunately I got them as gifts which were soon sold while they were worth something.

Other mentions go to nfs carbon (especially after most wanted which was the last great nfs), gran Turismo 5 and street fighter iv. But all those are gems compared to driver and true crime especially.

If you go back and play driver now it is garbage

But when it was released it was nothing short of amazing

Sometimes games just dont hold up and driver is a good example

You must be young because i cant imagine hating driver when it came out
Now...sure
---
Scatmanson Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nit1qJfCFKk
#95youngval312Posted 5/10/2014 8:54:52 AM
Think it was like Forza 2 or one of the newer ones where I tried it and it felt so slow, clunky, and boring, with an odd viewing angle compared to other games I'd played, so I just couldn't get into it.

Thankfully, that was a demo, so I didn't actually own it.
---
-Val Young-
#96IkasnuPosted 5/10/2014 9:05:37 AM
Gran Turismo was a complete let down.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.
#97EsperValkyriePosted 5/10/2014 9:08:34 AM
When two worlds was announced I was really excited because I had just come off of Oblivion but pretty much within minutes I was beyond unimpressed. I returned it and took a 15% restock fee hit on the game
---
Currently Playing: Child of Light (PS3), Kirby Triple Deluxe
#98DarkReign2022Posted 5/10/2014 9:10:32 AM
Every JRPG ever made with the exception of Pokemon and the recent South Park game. Just something about ambling around slowly in a large open world only to be forced into a thousand unavoidable battles that are equally slow and annoying because everybody takes turns attacking each other instead of using realistic combat tactics (I recently tried playing Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon and they were both excruciatingly painful to play. I only got a couple hours in on Blue Dragon and about 20 minutes on Lost Odyssey.)

Dark Souls II- I don't know if I missed something, but immediately after meeting the old women in the first area, I got lost. I had no idea where to go. To make matters worse, I accidentally swung and hit the maid as well, so every time I went near there she would try to kill me. I learned the hard way in DS1 that you don't kill NPCs...

That's really about it actually. I usually stick through most games until I'm a good way through and the few bad games I did give up on (like CoD4 and Dragon Age: Origins) I've gone back to later on down the road and given a second chance. DS2 and JRPGs as a whole are my only exception to the rule it seems.
#99RockmanBNPosted 5/10/2014 9:15:58 AM
Anything that has a very "animeish" art style. I just don't like the art style. It irks me.
#100BigBOO2UPosted 5/10/2014 9:18:22 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Uncharted
God of War
Killzone
Gran Turismo
LittleBigPlanet
Sly Cooper
The Last of Us
Ratchet&Clank
Infamous

Troll confirmation.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.