Pre ordered Sunset Overdrive today.

#31Charity_DiaryPosted 5/10/2014 5:11:52 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
You gave someone money for a game that doesn't have a release date?

---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
#32dnmtPosted 5/10/2014 11:05:39 PM
Remember when pre-ordering Bioshock Infinite on Steam gave you the first Bioshock and XCOM:EU, and pre-ordering RE6 gave you RE5+all the DLC? Good times.
#33jon davisPosted 5/11/2014 3:08:55 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Sunset Overhyped ...a better title.

seriously, Is this another title getting overhyped beyond proportion by fanboys just like Titanfall, which turned out to be just a mediocre game with massive marketing budget?

there are literally only 2 trailers for it. has someone been hit with the jelly monster?

By the same token, people are getting over hyped on those same two trailers....
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#34Spetsnaz420Posted 5/11/2014 4:08:49 AM
The arguing is silly... If you know 100% you are buying it, there's no reason at all not to pre order.

At the very least it guarantees a copy in your hand the day of... Unless you are buying digital, I'm which case you can play the moment it's available.

Of course there are often incentives like bonuses and getting the stuff the lock on disc without paying extra.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#35dnmtPosted 5/11/2014 4:49:02 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
The arguing is silly... If you know 100% you are buying it, there's no reason at all not to pre order.

At the very least it guarantees a copy in your hand the day of... Unless you are buying digital, I'm which case you can play the moment it's available.

Of course there are often incentives like bonuses and getting the stuff the lock on disc without paying extra.

SimCity and BF4 would like to have a word with you.