Games people think are going to be the **** you think will just be plain ****?

#1GladiatorDangerPosted 5/10/2014 7:18:48 PM
So yeah everyone seems to be hyping up one game or another making out it is going to be the best thing since Titanfall but what are those games that everyone seems to be excited for that you think will just be plain rubbish?
#2BigLongDownerPosted 5/10/2014 7:20:49 PM
I'm looking forward to Alien Isolation but at the same time I think it may flop. I love Ridley Scott's Alien and it looks like it nails the setting/atmosphere but it's still hard to tell whether or not it'll be great.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#3DarthUchiha91Posted 5/10/2014 7:22:33 PM
Halo 5, but that's only because I'm not a fan of the series.
---
Why is it that the 'City of Angels' is so Hell-bent on destroying its female population?
#4PorungaPosted 5/10/2014 7:24:19 PM
The only game that would fit that description for me would be Amazing Spider-Man 2. Everyone was going crazy over it, especially when it was thought it was canceled on the XBO.. but the game is absolute garbage. Any other game I don't like, despite its hype level, is just my own personal preference.
#5GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 7:25:39 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
I'm looking forward to Alien Isolation but at the same time I think it may flop. I love Ridley Scott's Alien and it looks like it nails the setting/atmosphere but it's still hard to tell whether or not it'll be great.

With the amount of success the Aliens franchise has had in video games recently they really don't want to mess this one up
#6GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2014 7:26:55 PM
Porunga posted...
The only game that would fit that description for me would be Amazing Spider-Man 2. Everyone was going crazy over it, especially when it was thought it was canceled on the XBO.. but the game is absolute garbage. Any other game I don't like, despite its hype level, is just my own personal preference.

All the other Spiderman games were garbage why were they expecting this one to be different?
#7PorungaPosted 5/10/2014 7:30:06 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Porunga posted...

All the other Spiderman games were garbage why were they expecting this one to be different?

Because spider-man 2, despite being a movie cash-in game, was the definitive spider-man game. It was TRULY good. Something they have not been able to do again in 10 years. Kinda sad really. So, people buy up every spider-man game hoping for another Spider-Man 2.
#8Engineer-samaPosted 5/10/2014 8:31:17 PM
Sunset Overdrive. Overhyped for a **** game IMO.

But xbone sheeple have to cling to something to justify their purchase.
#9donate123Posted 5/10/2014 8:34:40 PM
Anything on PS4
#10PorungaPosted 5/10/2014 8:38:13 PM
donate123 posted...
Anything on PS4

Really? Why do you have to bring that crap in here? Is that really necessary?