Xbox One was designed with an eye on the future

#71SparkItUpPosted 5/11/2014 7:11:09 PM(edited)
Ryan-06 posted...
Spark, I will buy you dinner. Good postings from you. Nice to read.

-Commander Shepard

Only if you can make authentic shrimp & sausage gumbo :)

EDIT: Just realized you said buy and not make...in that case a whopper w/ cheese, onion rings & vanilla milkshake will work
#72MrImpatient35Posted 5/11/2014 7:15:00 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Well this is out and in the open, get ready for insecure and depressed Sony fanboys to raid this thread. This also explains why Ryse is the best looking next generation game by far.

Prepare yourself TC lol. They're coming. I'm prolly too late.
---
FML
#73ShadowNinja87Posted 5/11/2014 7:27:30 PM
The X1 is the biggest fail of of a system I ever seen, even worst than the ps3 early years. At least the ps3 had Sony and exclusives while MS has weak first party support and worried more about TV, Kintect, and other media apps over games.
#74BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/11/2014 7:35:55 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
The X1 is the biggest fail of of a system I ever seen, even worst than the ps3 early years. At least the ps3 had Sony and exclusives while MS has weak first party support and worried more about TV, Kintect, and other media apps over games.

I remember when I was 12 too.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#75ShadowNinja87Posted 5/11/2014 7:42:59 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...

I remember when I was young and dumb and drank the MS kool aid. Then MS got arrogant and stupid and I grew up. Sadly, some still are loyal to a company that initially gave the middle finger to U.S military gamers and with no Internet access, and tried to screw over every day gamers with no used games/ game sharing. But dat power of the cloud, Kintect and endless Halo sequels will be awesome right???!!
#76BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/11/2014 7:54:10 PM(edited)
ShadowNinja87 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...

I remember when I was young and dumb and drank the MS kool aid. Then MS got arrogant and stupid and I grew up. Sadly, some still are loyal to a company that initially gave the middle finger to U.S military gamers and with no Internet access, and tried to screw over every day gamers with no used games/ game sharing. But dat power of the cloud, Kintect and endless Halo sequels will be awesome right???!!

So bitter over things that didn't get released. I think you might need a nap. You are taking this "console war" a bit too serious.

You do know this is just a hobby right? MS and Sony only care about you until your money is in the bank.

(Also, I love that you state that you grew up a year ago when the x1 was announced.)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#77ShadowNinja87Posted 5/11/2014 7:58:54 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...

So bitter over things that didn't get released. I think you might need a nap. You are taking this "console war" a bit too serious.

You do know this is just a hobby right? MS and Sony only care about you until your money is in the bank.

(Also, I love that you state that you grew up a year ago when the x1 was announced.)

You mad bro?
#78Cowboy082288Posted 5/11/2014 8:02:01 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
ShadowNinja87 posted...

HA. I was wondering if someone would catch that. ShadowNinja 'grew up' from the X1 debut..... hahahahahaha
#79ShadowNinja87Posted 5/11/2014 8:04:24 PM
Lol I been grown up. I just realized that MS was a company unworthy of my 500 dollars. To bad you guys paid 500 for a under powered cable box that just happens to play games.
#80Cowboy082288Posted 5/11/2014 8:08:01 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
Lol I been grown up. I just realized that MS was a company unworthy of my 500 dollars. To bad you guys paid 500 for a under powered cable box that just happens to play games.

Yep you been all grown up for a whole year, all thanks to MS apparently. I think you owe that company quite a lot, seems they are your surrogate father of sorts.