EA & Respawn still refuse to release Titanfall sale number

#41Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 5/11/2014 1:19:50 PM
It was said to be the second best selling game on X1 after the first three weeks. DR3 has sold 1.2 million and isn't the best selling game on X1. Do the math and that gives you more than 1.2 million on just the X1 plus whatever it has sold since then. Digital or bundled copies aren't counted.
#42spurrierzookPosted 5/11/2014 1:25:24 PM(edited)
Yeah it failed so bad that EA partnered up with Respawn for future products.... You guys must live a sad life.
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE
#43BloodyDove2vsPosted 5/11/2014 1:23:03 PM
People vote with their wallets. And it matters not if a review was purchased.
---
"Has your Kinect been accessed yet?" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#44HaeravonPosted 5/11/2014 2:17:45 PM
Who really cares about sales figures? You got stocks with any of the party companies or something? Of course it was over-hyped, most AAA games are. It's an Origin game on PC, the Xbone has an install base of 4-5 million, and it was delayed on the Xbox 360. Those three facts make it unlikely to sell more than 2-3 million tops, and has no bearing whatsoever on the quality of the game.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com.
#45steven1090Posted 5/11/2014 2:25:58 PM
Wgebhart25 posted...
This game truly was overdone. The fact that it won most anticipated game was BS. At the time I feel Watchdogs was anticipated more. But in all honesty, this game was overhyped by the Xbox Fanboys who curse the PS4. They were begging for this game to be good so they could finally 1 up the PS4, so they said anything that would convince themselves and other people that it would be the new CoD (sales wise). Then you take all the marketing and advertising EA and MS did and add it to the fact that titanfall is a mediocre game, you are asking for a failure. MS isn't releasing Xbox sales for the same reason as EA, they don't want people to see how bad their product is doing.

Typical Sony fanboy logic = sales completely determine a good game, they said specifically numerous times Titanfall wont sell as well COD. It reviewed better than Killzone and and Infamous that you sony ponies were desperate to hype as the coming of Jesus.

You're an embarrassment,
---
If you really cared about about your FPS and resolution you wouldn't buy a PS4 or an XBOX get a mother F***ing PC.
#46MisterLloydPosted 5/11/2014 2:34:27 PM
People actually still give a f***? Old news.
---
It's not like we're talking quantum physics here.
#47Mr_DelcroixPosted 5/11/2014 2:35:01 PM
Tee hee
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#48ZetaspawnPosted 5/11/2014 2:37:47 PM
I like titanfall. I'm having a lot of fun with it
#49Cowboy082288Posted 5/11/2014 2:41:04 PM
spurrierzook posted...
Yeah it failed so bad that EA partnered up with Respawn for future products.... You guys must live a sad life.

QFT

Also, titanfall on X1 outsold infamous on PS4. This is well known. Get over it.
#50xHughJasxPosted 5/11/2014 3:19:49 PM
There is so much fail in the thread. The game sold plenty well, got great reviews, and is very fun. Deal with it. You people make me sick. We play video games, quit fighting like babies and play the damn games.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks