If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?
2 years ago#11
If they release it during summer I feel like it would sell a lot more than being released in the fall/winter and having to compete with all the other new games and IP's coming out at those times. I feel like it would just get lost in the mix :/... Just the way I see it though.
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob
2 years ago#12
Azeiryous posted...
halo 5 is not this year and they will release h2hd on the 10 year anniversary of halo 2 so that means November 9th 2014
2 years ago#13
Don't games typically come out on Tuesdays (with the exception of Nintendo games)? November 9, 2014 is a Sunday...

I could see it releasing rather on November 4 or November 11, 2014.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
2 years ago#14
Halo 2 in sept, Halo 5 somewhere between November 2014 and April 2015
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
2 years ago#15
September - Sunset Overdrive
October - Forza Horizon 2
November - Halo 2 Anniversary
December - Quantum Break
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#16
Demigod_Elessar posted...
Don't games typically come out on Tuesdays (with the exception of Nintendo games)? November 9, 2014 is a Sunday...

One of those days is probably going to be the new Cod. They will want to be out before if possible. Specially if it isn't Halo 5 but just the remake. Also gotta worry about other huge yearly releases like Assassins Creed.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
2 years ago#17
lunaticcore posted...
Demigod_Elessar posted...

One of those days is probably going to be the new Cod. They will want to be out before if possible. Specially if it isn't Halo 5 but just the remake. Also gotta worry about other huge yearly releases like Assassins Creed.

True. That was if they were going with a November release, to be as close as possible to the 10-year mark.

Personally, I would love a September release. Then it would be before just about all of the other big titles coming out in October/November.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
2 years ago#18
ALegendaryNoob posted...
If they release it during summer I feel like it would sell a lot more than being released in the fall/winter and having to compete with all the other new games and IP's coming out at those times. I feel like it would just get lost in the mix :/... Just the way I see it though.

Well they have actually finish making the game before they release it.
2 years ago#19
Kinectless Halo 2 XBOne Special Edition....

I got a good laugh out of that TC.

IF they do a Halo special edition console, it won't be with a redo of Halo 2, it will use Halo 5. And they certainly won't remove the Kinect from it.

Looks like you'll be losing the bottle caps you wagered.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#20
we will see at e3, it will be a great show :)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo 2 gets announced at E3 (and it will) what will be the release date?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived