Electronic Arts Declares War on GameStop

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Electronic Arts Declares War on GameStop
1 year ago#11
that site is a known joke
1 year ago#12
Why doesn't EA just buy gamestop and shut it down?
---
Mr. President...in the name of the Legion Empire. I hereby remove your from your position of power. No longer will you be in the way of Freedom and Democacy!
1 year ago#13
Can't really blame them honestly Gamespot takes so much money from the developers. Seems digital is the future.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
1 year ago#14
Just another reason EA is one of the worst, if not the worst, publishers currently around.

They can attempt to go all digital all they like, it won't change that consoles won't survive that business model. At least not that way they are now.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
1 year ago#15
I dont like ebgames and gamespot only because they have the EA Need for speed rivals exclusive to the dodge viper car. Cant even be released to a timed exclusive, if you didnt pre order the game before release you miss out on it, if you got a console after the game came out tough break you cant buy it from gamespot or ebgames so whats the point of them keeping the exclusive I dunno. Its the only thing that erks me about the company at the moment cause its my fav car of all time that I cant use and got the game because I thought it was possible to get as a paid dlc
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
1 year ago#16
OZ_Archangel posted...
I dont like ebgames and gamespot only because they have the EA Need for speed rivals exclusive to the dodge viper car. Cant even be released to a timed exclusive, if you didnt pre order the game before release you miss out on it, if you got a console after the game came out tough break you cant buy it from gamespot or ebgames so whats the point of them keeping the exclusive I dunno. Its the only thing that erks me about the company at the moment cause its my fav car of all time that I cant use and got the game because I thought it was possible to get as a paid dlc

If you got homies working at GameStop, ask them to ring up codes for you. A buddy of mine has access to a list of preorder doc and its how I get mine. And he's just a lowly worker.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
1 year ago#17
thedeerzord posted...
Why doesn't EA just buy gamestop and shut it down?

Are you high? Do you really think it's that easy?
1 year ago#18
Whoever wins, we all lose.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
1 year ago#19
Selling opened game as new.
Enough said.
1 year ago#20
Majik25 posted...
TauriLeader posted...
Gamestop stops selling EA games cutting EA's physical Game profit to zero.

Implying gamestop is the only place to buy games....

This made me laugh so hard...do people use their brains anymore?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Electronic Arts Declares War on GameStop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived