What does your mom think about the Kinect?

#11BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/11/2014 4:24:41 PM
She passed away in 2009.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#12SS_MetalSonicPosted 5/11/2014 4:42:12 PM
Haeravon posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Haeravon posted...
My mom is 50, and I haven't lived with her in a decade. She doesn't know the Kinect even exists.

Funny. Your mom is to the kinect as the majority of gamers is to Sunset Overdrive.

Since I don't know much about Sunset Overdrive, I'll have to assume you're correct.

Who are you quoting and why can't I see their text?
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#13SS_MetalSonicPosted 5/11/2014 4:44:12 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
She passed away in 2009.

Same year mine too :(
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#14BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/11/2014 4:55:56 PM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
She passed away in 2009.

Same year mine too :(

(Bro hug)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#15MrImpatient35Posted 5/11/2014 6:27:05 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
My mom's 2700 miles away, but says for skyping with my kids it's clearer then my MacBook and likes it.

My mom LOVES the clarity and autobrightness adjustments it makes (Skype)
---
FML
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 5/11/2014 6:38:20 PM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
Haeravon posted...
Haeravon posted...
My mom is 50, and I haven't lived with her in a decade. She doesn't know the Kinect even exists.

Funny. Your mom is to the kinect as the majority of gamers is to Sunset Overdrive.

Since I don't know much about Sunset Overdrive, I'll have to assume you're correct.

Rebelgamemaster. Just a troll. He's still desperately clinging to his "wat iz sonset ovordriv?!?" bit. It's quite sad. But it's fun watching him struggle.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#17ScaryLlamaPosted 5/11/2014 6:39:21 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
SS_MetalSonic posted...
Haeravon posted...
Haeravon posted...

Rebelgamemaster. Just a troll. He's still desperately clinging to his "wat iz sonset ovordriv?!?" bit. It's quite sad. But it's fun watching him struggle.

what's sonset ovordriv? This board really has lost it's collective cloud mind
---
PSN: ScaryLlama \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Steam:Scary_Llama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCrM1_7wnDU
#18kennyynnooPosted 5/11/2014 6:43:19 PM
Funny how many kids or awkwardly not funny adults show up in here to make jokes.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#19Omega_BlackPosted 5/11/2014 9:30:08 PM
She thinks it's creepy that video game consoles have evolved to a point where you can interact with them just by speaking to them. Plus the camera is not really her cup of tea either.

Then again, the last modern console she enjoyed was the original Wii because it featured the Wii Sports and the Virtual Console stuff.

I'm in the same boat, honestly. I rarely have the thing on unless my kids want to play Kinect Sports or something.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#20NefertariNamiPosted 5/11/2014 10:50:41 PM
My mom doesn't know I have an Xbox. Teehee