Where is HBO GO?

#11ILikesCheesePosted 5/12/2014 5:07:38 AM
aj4x94 posted...
On the 360.

One of the many reasons I have no intention of buying an Xbox One anytime soon.

When they actually update the console with all the bells and whistles that the previous generation has, then I might consider it. Guess that will be around 2016 or so at the rate Microsoft is making updates. You still can't even send voice mail messages so don't hold your breath on the big things like HBO GO or add on hard drives.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#12Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 8:50:42 AM
I hear you guys. But you know this isnt microsofts fault. I dont think theyd wait to put out a console when hbo is ready to release an app
#13bob15xPosted 5/12/2014 9:33:53 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
aj4x94 posted...
On the 360.

When they actually update the console with all the bells and whistles that the previous generation has, then I might consider it. Guess that will be around 2016 or so at the rate Microsoft is making updates. You still can't even send voice mail messages so don't hold your breath on the big things like HBO GO or add on hard drives.

did it ever cross your small little mind that the problem is not Microsoft but the other companies? You may realize this when the same problem is on the ps4?

or is that too much thinking for you?
#14ILikesCheesePosted 5/12/2014 8:03:01 PM(edited)
bob15x posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
aj4x94 posted...
On the 360.

did it ever cross your small little mind that the problem is not Microsoft but the other companies? You may realize this when the same problem is on the ps4?

or is that too much thinking for you?

HBO Go just debuted on the PS3 two months ago; Microsoft garnered the ap TWO YEARS ago.

Protip: You can send voice messages on the PS4.

So glad your mouth is shut now because of that foot in it.

So ouch.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#15SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 9:09:34 PM
Odds are it will drop after the season of Game of Thrones is over.