Why is Xbox considered the 'dudebro shooter/sports' console when...

#31TheGam3925Posted 5/12/2014 3:37:14 AM
pobbes posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
thats what the xbox was always marketed as

from the beginning its been aimed at casuals

This is correct. The very first Xbox One commercial to air was sports sports sports. No games.

http://youtu.be/XmD0vPOd5Rk

wait, is that literally the first xbone commercial that aired?

It is.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#32Millertime660Posted 5/12/2014 3:40:17 AM
I dont even know what a dudebro is....
#33Jedi454Posted 5/12/2014 3:44:01 AM
Millertime660 posted...

Dude Bro: "White suburban males, usually 16-25 years of age, hailing from anywhere, USA. Characterized by their love of College football, pickup trucks/SUVs, beer,cut off khaki cargo shorts, light pink polo brand shirts (with collar "popped"), abercrombie & fitch, hollister gear, and trucker hats. Favorite bands include, but are not limited to, O.A.R., Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Avengened Sevenfold, The Fray, and often crappy radio rap (i.e. Nelly, Dem Franchize Boyz, D4L, etc.). Dude bro's are incredibly insecure in their manhood, which makes them: insanely jealous of their girl friends, overly macho, and laughably homophobic. currently, there is no cure for being a dude bro."
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
#34cheese_game619Posted 5/12/2014 3:47:55 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Dude bro's are incredibly insecure in their manhood

the betas would love so much for this to be true
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#35Millertime660Posted 5/12/2014 3:50:34 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

Dude Bro: "White suburban males, usually 16-25 years of age, hailing from anywhere, USA. Characterized by their love of College football, pickup trucks/SUVs, beer,cut off khaki cargo shorts, light pink polo brand shirts (with collar "popped"), abercrombie & fitch, hollister gear, and trucker hats. Favorite bands include, but are not limited to, O.A.R., Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews Band, Avengened Sevenfold, The Fray, and often crappy radio rap (i.e. Nelly, Dem Franchize Boyz, D4L, etc.). Dude bro's are incredibly insecure in their manhood, which makes them: insanely jealous of their girl friends, overly macho, and laughably homophobic. currently, there is no cure for being a dude bro."

That is insanely specific! Sounds like some people I went to high school with.
#36Snake99001Posted 5/12/2014 3:51:04 AM
First off, Ratchet and Clank is NOT a dudebro shooter. Just because a game has guns or is an FPS doesn't mean it attracts these kinds of low lives. Second, the PS3 has so many Japanese exclusives which a dudebro would rather die than even look at.
#37OMGWYATTPosted 5/12/2014 3:51:04 AM
How is Ratchet and Clank dudebro?

Having guns in it doesn't make a game "dudebro"

to me "dudebro" games are Madden, Grand Theft Auto, Halo, CoD, BF, Titanfall, Ryse, Need for Speed Underground, midnight club, mortal kombat, stuff like that.

games full of "ACTION!" , vanity, and very little substance. basically games high school kids think are "epic".
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#38Jedi454Posted 5/12/2014 3:51:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39xnoelzPosted 5/12/2014 3:56:01 AM
sdchi posted...
Dudebro is better than Weeaboo.

Unfortunately, it's not. lmao
---
"Unfortunately, killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."
-David
#40Snake99001Posted 5/12/2014 4:07:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]