Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#11axelfooley2k5Posted 5/12/2014 5:54:00 AM
nableet posted...
I thought the kinect signed you in automatically, but you had to sign in if the kinect is unplugged? Is that not the case?

Does seem like an odd design choice.

Apperently they want to make it difficult for non kinect users
---
Scatmanson Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nit1qJfCFKk
#12BryanPS360Posted 5/12/2014 5:55:28 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry first responder, you are on my ignore list. Have a great day.

Putting someone on the ignore list is a lot like sticking your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la; I can't hear you!".

Its more like weeding out the nerd kids so you can see and read stuff that's useful and worth your time. Does that hurt your feelings?

No. Should it?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#13RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 5:56:11 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
nableet posted...
I thought the kinect signed you in automatically, but you had to sign in if the kinect is unplugged? Is that not the case?

Does seem like an odd design choice.

Apperently they want to make it difficult for non kinect users

My kinect is on though. I say "XBOX on" and it turns on to the dashboard and I have to sign in every time. Stupid
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#14RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 5:57:06 AM
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Putting someone on the ignore list is a lot like sticking your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la; I can't hear you!".

Its more like weeding out the nerd kids so you can see and read stuff that's useful and worth your time. Does that hurt your feelings?

No. Should it?

It effected you enough that I ignore trolls for you to post. Either you are trying really hard to be cool or offended. You tell me
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#15Foreign ObjectsPosted 5/12/2014 5:58:01 AM
Hopefully they'll fix it soon.. It's 2014, there should be an auto-sign in option available on basically anything outside of ATM machines.
---
etc
#16SS_MetalSonicPosted 5/12/2014 6:01:15 AM
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

WTH? I only have auto sign in on my PS3 . None of my others are set to auto sign in . What am I doing!!!!!?
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#17SxmfctPosted 5/12/2014 6:04:36 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

Cool story Lil dude, welcome to my ignore list as well. As you can see from your quoted poster there's a reason peasant trolls are on my ignore list. Don't care for them don't care what they have to say, 99% of the time its useless crap.

Ignore +1

Bonus! First time anyone's ever ignored me on here :) I feel strangely satisfied

Someone should quote me so the OP can see this!
#18theos666Posted 5/12/2014 6:05:37 AM
Quote:Signing in every time you power on is getting obnoxiously old. Can I/not sign in and set it to automatic/permanent to stay logged in on my console?
@RS_YELARAKA

Is it not recognizing you? Most of the time my One recognizes me in a few seconds. Every now and then i need to sign in via a voice command, "Xbox sign in as (my name)" or with a controller. This is usually when I sit off to the side or on the floor close to my tv. You can set the camera to recognize you again. This may help with some issues. There is no way to automatically sign in though. Perhaps they will patch in a primary user sign in with a new update.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#19RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 6:10:49 AM
theos666 posted...
Quote:Signing in every time you power on is getting obnoxiously old. Can I/not sign in and set it to automatic/permanent to stay logged in on my console?
@RS_YELARAKA

Is it not recognizing you? Most of the time my One recognizes me in a few seconds. Every now and then i need to sign in via a voice command, "Xbox sign in as (my name)" or with a controller. This is usually when I sit off to the side or on the floor close to my tv. You can set the camera to recognize you again. This may help with some issues. There is no way to automatically sign in though. Perhaps they will patch in a primary user sign in with a new update.

Thanks for a real answer, much appreciated. Yeah I don't understand what the issue is. There should just be a setting you can go to in your account to have it auto sign in when you power on.
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#20quincy2000aPosted 5/12/2014 6:11:38 AM
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Only after the first time. After that, you're free from that ****'s (insert your word of choice here) comments for good...well, I think if someone quotes them, you still see them.

I salute the TC for taking the initiative if he felt so inclined.

My opinion is that the more intelligent people on these forums use the ignore feature frequently. The less intelligent ones are the ones always posting about how tired they are of reading people post about whatever.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.