Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#21GeistPosted 5/12/2014 6:13:50 AM
Sounds like you need to calibrate your Kinect. I had the same issue, turned out the Kinect was not set correctly and what it viewed as my floor was actually a few inches too high. Which messed every thing up. Just go into settings and the X1 will walk you through it. It's very simple.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#22BryanPS360Posted 5/12/2014 6:55:42 AM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry first responder, you are on my ignore list. Have a great day.

Putting someone on the ignore list is a lot like sticking your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la; I can't hear you!".

Its more like weeding out the nerd kids so you can see and read stuff that's useful and worth your time. Does that hurt your feelings?

No. Should it?

It effected you enough that I ignore trolls for you to post. Either you are trying really hard to be cool or offended. You tell me

It's just a pet peeve of mine. So yes, I am being needlessly riled up. Whether it's trolls or people you simply disagree with, tossing them in ignore is (in my opinion) an immature way to avoid online confrontation. The ignore list is great for people who are physically incapable of ignoring things themselves, I suppose.

I just feel that if you can't deal with trolls and/or people with differing opinions, internet forums aren't exactly the best thing for you.

Edit: Now that I think about, I'm probably being unreasonable and overly touchy. On this particular board, where trolls are incredibly prevalent (seriously), can I really blame those who turn to the ignore feature?
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#23SxmfctPosted 5/12/2014 6:24:05 AM
quincy2000a posted...
My opinion is that the more intelligent people on these forums use the ignore feature frequently.

If these people can't handle different opinions in text form then they obviously can't handle the real world

They're more socially reclusive than intelligent
#24Joey-ZazaPosted 5/12/2014 6:40:53 AM
Sxmfct posted...
quincy2000a posted...
My opinion is that the more intelligent people on these forums use the ignore feature frequently.

If these people can't handle different opinions in text form then they obviously can't handle the real world

You haven't offered a single piece of advice in this topic you're just spewing noise. Noise normal people don't need to hear.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#25Joey-ZazaPosted 5/12/2014 6:43:07 AM
When I go up to my boss and ask a question about a project I don't have Sniperdude6969 come out of left field and tell me I should be using a different program for the bridge modeling and then proceed to mock my salary.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#26GeistPosted 5/12/2014 6:47:48 AM
Sxmfct posted...
quincy2000a posted...

Yea, just like in the real world if there is some nut screaming absurd crap I'm gonna ignore them.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#27KOOGARPosted 5/12/2014 6:48:49 AM
"permanently" ???

So you want to sign in, then sign in again even when already signed in, and again, and again - to create an infinity loop to crash M$'s server?

Wow, great idea, I'm supporting you in your plan!
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#28KID VIDPosted 5/12/2014 6:55:09 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
Hopefully they'll fix it soon.. It's 2014, there should be an auto-sign in option available on basically anything outside of ATM machines.

It's 2014. People need to stop saying ATM machine. It's redundant. Automatic Teller Machine Machine? No.

On topic: Sorry, TC. I have nothing to contribute to your question.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#29Foreign ObjectsPosted 5/12/2014 6:57:49 AM
KID VID posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Hopefully they'll fix it soon.. It's 2014, there should be an auto-sign in option available on basically anything outside of ATM machines.

It's 2014. People need to stop saying ATM machine. It's redundant. Automatic Teller Machine Machine? No.

On topic: Sorry, TC. I have nothing to contribute to your question.

I never even noticed lol!
I guess it's gotten to the point where the acronym is so widely known that the actual meaning behind the letters is irrelevant.
---
etc
#30quincy2000aPosted 5/12/2014 7:08:21 AM
Sxmfct posted...
quincy2000a posted...

Please note I said "frequently."

And you do me a disservice with your "can't handle different opinions" comment. Differing opinions were never at issue in my comments--common civility was.

Certainly it's not a matter simply of different opinions. Nonresponsive rude comments don't sit well with me in RL and certainly not over the anonymous internet. What is to be gained from a person who responds in such a manner? And would the gain be worth it to me?

Yes, I still feel a person of intelligence on this board would probably have more than a few people on ignore.

Well, okay, or maybe just a high tolerence level.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
And, yes, I visit Eurogamer's Digital Foundry for X1/PS4 comparisons.