Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#31MRL3G3NDPosted 5/12/2014 7:11:33 AM
the sign in set up, I don't think was thought out all the way through...the whole set up is the epitome of slow and clunky

when my brother comes over it automatically signs him in...COOL

But we sit down to twitch an nba2k14 game, and since he doesn't have an account...we can't do it...

plus if he signs out nba2k14 won't bring up the 2nd controller unless SOMEBODY is signed in lol

they need to sit down, and figure out how to make this thing overall faster non clunky...I cannot believe it takes 15 seconds just to view the thumbnails of my clips....there should be no loading signs when going in between apps

If you look at the 360, and compared it's fluidity to the one...you would say the 8 y/o is far more faster than the brand new 2014 8Gig juggernaut system
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
#32dnmtPosted 5/12/2014 7:12:31 AM(edited)
quincy2000a posted...
Sxmfct posted...
quincy2000a posted...
My opinion is that the more intelligent people on these forums use the ignore feature frequently.

If these people can't handle different opinions in text form then they obviously can't handle the real world

They're more socially reclusive than intelligent

Please note I said "frequently."

And you do me a disservice with your "can't handle different opinions" comment. Differing opinions were never at issue in my comments--common civility was.

Certainly it's not a matter simply of different opinions. Nonresponsive rude comments don't sit well with me in RL and certainly not over the anonymous internet. What is to be gained from a person who responds in such a manner? And would the gain be worth it to me?

Yes, I still feel a person of intelligence on this board would probably have more than a few people on ignore.

Well, okay, or maybe just a high tolerence level.

Maybe you're just a big baby.
#33RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 7:14:07 AM(edited)
Joey-Zaza posted...
Sxmfct posted...
quincy2000a posted...
My opinion is that the more intelligent people on these forums use the ignore feature frequently.

If these people can't handle different opinions in text form then they obviously can't handle the real world

They're more socially reclusive than intelligent

You haven't offered a single piece of advice in this topic you're just spewing noise. Noise normal people don't need to hear.

Exactly, much like the guy who responded who was already on my ignore list. What does a XB360 have to do with my current question about XB1? NOTHING. Much like all the folks on my ignore list, they have nothing to contribute ever. I don't just ignore people for difference of opinion. If you can't recognize mindless trolls out to instigate, bash, and boost self esteem then you got the problem not me.

Also, apparently ignoring immature trolls is considered immature? I'll be sure to use that grand knowledge throughout my life.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#34pblimp360Posted 5/12/2014 7:12:42 AM
I applaud you for putting the trolls on ignore, TC. People have issues answering serious questions with a serious answer on Gamefaqs.

Anyway, you already got your answer but yeah, I just get in front of the camera and it recognizes me. It is annoying though, I agree.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#35RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 7:18:01 AM(edited)
Looks like they just need to update this issue. Thanks for the helpful responses guys.

I also recommend more people to start using the ignore option. It cleans up the boards nicely. I have 12 ignored topics on the first page alone that I'm sure are very productive and helpful topics... lol. There's always a few that sneak through the cracks here and there but its 10x better than it was 5-6 months ago. I can actually find and read stuff that's worth a damn.

3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#36pblimp360Posted 5/12/2014 7:22:34 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I also recommend more people to start using the ignore option. It cleans up the boards nicely. I have 12 ignored topics on the first page alone that I'm sure are very productive and helpful topics... lol. There's always a few that sneak through the cracks here and there but its 10x better than it was 5-6 months ago. I can actually find and read stuff that's worth a damn.

I've only ever ignored people from this board ironically and I've never felt compelled to do that before or after anywhere else on this site lol

It was a hell hole a few months back, I agree with you. I may need to start adding more soon.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#37daniel79Posted 5/12/2014 7:29:52 AM
Sxmfct posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

Cool story Lil dude, welcome to my ignore list as well. As you can see from your quoted poster there's a reason peasant trolls are on my ignore list. Don't care for them don't care what they have to say, 99% of the time its useless crap.

Ignore +1

Bonus! First time anyone's ever ignored me on here :) I feel strangely satisfied

Someone should quote me so the OP can see this!

I'll quote you but I think I'm on his 'I can't handle forum users opinions' list as well

I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing this :(
#38yiangaruuugaPosted 5/12/2014 7:46:27 AM
I believe some of the ignored posters had some legit answers. I'm curious as to how TC did not recognize the "I wasn't recognized" button every time he logged in however.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#39RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 8:24:27 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...
I believe some of the ignored posters had some legit answers. I'm curious as to how TC did not recognize the "I wasn't recognized" button every time he logged in however.

May have in this thread. Must mean they are not trolls :O OMG let me un-ignore them immediately... get over it bud. There ignored spots are well earned.

As far as your question, which was totally super awesome BTW, I just power on and go immediately to sign in manually. Regardless of how cute you wanna sound there should just be a setting so its done, taken care of, I power on my account is logged on.
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#40KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 8:29:40 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Exactly, much like the guy who responded who was already on my ignore list. What does a XB360 have to do with my current question about XB1? NOTHING. Much like all the folks on my ignore list, they have nothing to contribute ever. I don't just ignore people for difference of opinion. If you can't recognize mindless trolls out to instigate, bash, and boost self esteem then you got the problem not me.

Also, apparently ignoring immature trolls is considered immature? I'll be sure to use that grand knowledge throughout my life.

Actually, the answer about the 360 was spot on. It is no one's fault, but your own, for being unable to pay attention, and think accordingly.

If you wish to use the Ignore list, then by all means, ignore away, just know that if you can't handle sarcasm, at all, then you've failed at life entirely, and your ignore list is going to consist of 90% of the GFaqs population.

Just know, the next "Troll" you feel the need to ignore (AKA: T hoes with a different opinion then you, or answer in a way you cannot intellectually comprehend), could have every answer you required, and would have been there in the future.

As I've thought like you, and now some of my best buddies are the "Trolls" you pretend to be better than.

Just a life lesson for anyone who's curious. TC will probably add me to his ignore list like any other holier-then-thou person will.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.