Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#41Joey-ZazaPosted 5/12/2014 8:34:49 AM
^ Wow this guy sure knows what the word sarcasm means.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#42RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 8:41:41 AM(edited)
You must not know dnmt around here and how he rolls. He's nothing but a instigator and sarcastic poster. His first response is sarcasm. His response has nothing to do with my situation or a solution. It was a failed attempt to sound cool. He's well known for that and after many posts of his I stopped caring for his useless responses.

As for this thread alone, I logged out to read my ignored messages. Every last one was a response I could careless about. They were of no use and contributed nothing.

Posts #2,4,7,8,17,23,27,32,37,40 do what for me exactly? And post 40 dude, you clearly didn't read my previous posts that difference of opinions isn't the issue here. I'm a grown ass man who can differentiate between responses. I don't care for the opinions of low self esteem children.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#43gray_fox_00Posted 5/12/2014 8:55:35 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

Cool story Lil dude, welcome to my ignore list as well. As you can see from your quoted poster there's a reason peasant trolls are on my ignore list. Don't care for them don't care what they have to say, 99% of the time its useless crap.

Ignore +1

Peasant trolls huh?

Can I request to be put on your ignore list, or do I need to do something trollish to make it there? Because I really want to be there.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#44pblimp360Posted 5/12/2014 8:55:47 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Actually, the answer about the 360 was spot on. It is no one's fault, but your own, for being unable to pay attention, and think accordingly.

Actually it wasn't. He asked in reference to the Xbox One on the Xbox One board, not about the 360. Nice attempt at spin though.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#45KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 8:57:40 AM
Because it's the morning, and I'm cranky, I'll reply this last time.

RS_YELARAKA posted...
You must not know dnmt around here and how he rolls. He's nothing but a instigator and sarcastic poster. His first response is sarcasm. His response has nothing to do with my situation or a solution. It was a failed attempt to sound cool. He's well known for that and after many posts of his I stopped caring for his useless responses. I don't know "dnmt", nor do I care. Trollish or not, his post was accurate.
Ignore him all you want, hell, ignore me, put posting about how you are ignoring someone is extremely immature, and just means you are spotlight seeking, in attempts to make yourself feel better.

As for this thread alone, I logged out to read my ignored messages. Every last one was a response I could careless about. They were of no use and contributed nothing.
If you honestly didn't care, why the hell would you log out to read it?
Obviously, you do care, or else you wouldn't have gone back to look.
Dat spotlight burning yet?

Posts #2,4,7,8,17,23,27,32,37,40 do what for me exactly? And post 40 dude, you clearly didn't read my previous posts that difference of opinions isn't the issue here.

All posts with underlying truth, as well as sarcasm. if you can't handle that, the internet is a bad place for you, and GFaqs is the second to last place you want to be.
Also, I am not a number. I have an account name for a reason. Your lack of even trying tells me you do not have the intellectual requirements to actually survive in this world, due to you choosing the easy way out, instead of the rewarding way out.

I'm a grown ass man who can differentiate between responses. I don't care for the opinions of low self esteem children.
A "Grown man" that feels the need to justify adding people to his ignore list, not able to take a joke, unable to handle truth, and has an odd need to tell people how much of an adult he is.

Fun fact, kiddo (ooh, lookie dat, I'm being a hypocrite), the moment you feel the need to say "I'm an adult" or some variation, then immediately turn around, and call everyone else a child, tells me exactly where you are, mentality wise.

Also, I hear a ding. Your hotpockets are done, upstairs, in your mother's microwave.

Now I'm done. Go ahead and have the last word. It'll make you feel like a man.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#46dnmtPosted 5/12/2014 8:59:24 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Actually, the answer about the 360 was spot on. It is no one's fault, but your own, for being unable to pay attention, and think accordingly.

Actually it wasn't. He asked in reference to the Xbox One on the Xbox One board, not about the 360. Nice attempt at spin though.

Sure doesn't stop him and his gang of merry men from bringing up the PS4 in nearly every thread, lol.
#47RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 8:59:53 AM
K
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#48KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 9:00:17 AM
pblimp360 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

Let me alter the sarcasm a bit.

"Mic feedback adjustment on the PS4? There's a console for that. it's called the PS3"

The sarcastic line itself basically says (I'm amazed I even have to explain this) "It didn't carry over this generation"
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#49rtkamb1770Posted 5/12/2014 9:02:03 AM
This topic just made my e-peen grow significantly. Thanks guys
---
Squaresoft made ground breaking games
#50pblimp360Posted 5/12/2014 9:07:18 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Let me alter the sarcasm a bit.

"Mic feedback adjustment on the PS4? There's a console for that. it's called the PS3"

The sarcastic line itself basically says (I'm amazed I even have to explain this) "It didn't carry over this generation"

Everyone and their moms could understand the sarcasm. The problem is in using it to begin with when the question posed could've been answered with, "It didn't carry over this generation". Topic over right there. Instead he was met with snark and trolling from others afterward because that irked him.

I've long been displeased with simple questions being met with unnecessary sarcasm on this site anyway, so I have little tolerance for it. I don't blame the TC for feeling the same.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved