Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#51KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 9:13:32 AM(edited)
pblimp360 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Let me alter the sarcasm a bit.

"Mic feedback adjustment on the PS4? There's a console for that. it's called the PS3"

The sarcastic line itself basically says (I'm amazed I even have to explain this) "It didn't carry over this generation"

Everyone and their moms could understand the sarcasm. The problem is in using it to begin with when the question posed could've been answered with, "It didn't carry over this generation". Topic over right there. Instead he was met with snark and trolling from others afterward because that irked him.

I've long been displeased with simple questions being met with unnecessary sarcasm on this site anyway, so I have little tolerance for it. I don't blame the TC for feeling the same.

Obviously, RS_YELARAKA could not understand the sarcasm. (He probably should have gone upstairs and asked his)
But then again, that's not my issue if he has a poor maturity value to not get riled up on GFaqs, the place known to purposely rile people up.

Morally speaking, I know what you're talking about, it's a simple matter of "Why not just answer the question directly?"
However, any person who spends more then a day on GFaqs understands the fallacy of such acts, and thus, geting "irked" over it just shows how little one has for daily control.

I'd hate to see half you guys, whom get upset at trolling, actually do a customer service job, where the troll is in your face, and you are still not allowed to punch them.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#52kirbyfan23Posted 5/12/2014 9:19:37 AM
Just my opinion OP- telling people that you put them on your ignore list is essentially saying "Look at me, I'm ignoring you. Pay attention to me ignoring you." It's simply counterproductive. If you really didn't care about their opinions/trollings, then you should simply ignore them without any acknowledgement. But letting them know that you have ignored them is doing nothing more than attracting attention to those you ignore. Take this situation as a hypothetical:

You are being heckled by a group of people while you are walking down a street, do you

A) Keep walking without paying them any heed, or

B) Turn to them and say "Guess what, I can't hear you because I'm not listening to what you're saying to me! You can stop saying those things to me because I'm not paying any attention!"

Does that make it easier to understand why people are criticizing you? Because to me, anyone who chooses option B (As it seems you have) is juvenile at heart.
#53EllesarienPosted 5/12/2014 9:20:51 AM(edited)
I would go reconfig your Kinect again. I did my calibration the first time with a jacket on and it wouldn't recognize me if I didn't have it on when I tried to log in. I re-did the whole config with just sweats and a t-shirt and now it recognizes me every time. It's crazy accurate some times.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#54il_capitanoPosted 5/12/2014 9:22:57 AM
lol TC how old are you, 12?
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#55Mr_DelcroixPosted 5/12/2014 9:36:24 AM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry first responder, you are on my ignore list. Have a great day.

A bloo bloo ;((

Be a real man and tell him to go f*** himself if you don't like him.
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#56dnmtPosted 5/12/2014 9:36:19 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
pblimp360 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

"Mic feedback adjustment on the PS4? There's a console for that. it's called the PS3"

The sarcastic line itself basically says (I'm amazed I even have to explain this) "It didn't carry over this generation"

Everyone and their moms could understand the sarcasm. The problem is in using it to begin with when the question posed could've been answered with, "It didn't carry over this generation". Topic over right there. Instead he was met with snark and trolling from others afterward because that irked him.

I've long been displeased with simple questions being met with unnecessary sarcasm on this site anyway, so I have little tolerance for it. I don't blame the TC for feeling the same.

Obviously, RS_YELARAKA could not understand the sarcasm. (He probably should have gone upstairs and asked his)
But then again, that's not my issue if he has a poor maturity value to not get riled up on GFaqs, the place known to purposely rile people up.

Morally speaking, I know what you're talking about, it's a simple matter of "Why not just answer the question directly?"
However, any person who spends more then a day on GFaqs understands the fallacy of such acts, and thus, geting "irked" over it just shows how little one has for daily control.

I'd hate to see half you guys, whom get upset at trolling, actually do a customer service job, where the troll is in your face, and you are still not allowed to punch them.

Careful with the harsh language there mister, I think you may be talking to literal babies here.
#57RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:42:05 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
pblimp360 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

How irked have you become is the question...
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#58KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 9:48:29 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
How irked have you become is the question...

No greater then my daily level of annoyance.

It's that warm little feeling you have, that allows you to be sarcastic to stupidity.

Helps me sleep at night.
It's great stuff.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#59AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/12/2014 9:52:17 AM
Lol @ everyone seeing TC for what he is.

Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the kitchen kid.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#60pblimp360Posted 5/12/2014 9:55:05 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...

That's fair. In that you're correct.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved