Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#61RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 9:56:08 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
How irked have you become is the question...

No greater then my daily level of annoyance.

It's that warm little feeling you have, that allows you to be sarcastic to stupidity.

Helps me sleep at night.
It's great stuff.

Just making sure you weren't getting too emotional over who I have on my ignore list
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#62AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/12/2014 9:58:50 AM
I hope I too can someday return to pre-pubescent times and fill my ignore list up with people who have hurt my tender feelings.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#63KaijinSurohmPosted 5/12/2014 10:00:27 AM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
How irked have you become is the question...

No greater then my daily level of annoyance.

It's that warm little feeling you have, that allows you to be sarcastic to stupidity.

Helps me sleep at night.
It's great stuff.

Just making sure you weren't getting too emotional over who I have on my ignore list

http://i.imgur.com/TFhQhBH.jpg
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#64PudgeisafishPosted 5/12/2014 10:04:24 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

Cool story Lil dude, welcome to my ignore list as well. As you can see from your quoted poster there's a reason peasant trolls are on my ignore list. Don't care for them don't care what they have to say, 99% of the time its useless crap.

Ignore +1

I agree, I just started using the feature and it works really well! I appreciate being able to read without having to sift through the unhelpful, useless trolling.
#65renskyfirePosted 5/12/2014 10:50:53 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I hope I too can someday return to pre-pubescent times and fill my ignore list up with people who have hurt my tender feelings.

The ignore list serves its purpose. I don't watch things like Fox news because they have nothing of value to add to any topic. Sony fanyboy trolls as well have nothing of value to add, and thus should be put on ignore. In general though I don't even bother. I recognize the username and the first 5 words of their posts generally tell me that it is another worthless XBOX 720 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL post.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#66regsantotomasPosted 5/12/2014 10:54:30 AM
There is no default way for having anyone automatically logged in. It should be an option IMO.

I am, however, logged in almost immediately so it may be a recognition issue of sorts.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#67dasboosPosted 5/12/2014 10:56:32 AM
Pudgeisafish posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sxmfct posted...
dnmt posted...
Automatic sign in without Kinect? There's a console for that, it's called the 360.

Here you go OP, you can stay in your safety bunker and get the answer you were looking for

Cool story Lil dude, welcome to my ignore list as well. As you can see from your quoted poster there's a reason peasant trolls are on my ignore list. Don't care for them don't care what they have to say, 99% of the time its useless crap.

Ignore +1

I agree, I just started using the feature and it works really well! I appreciate being able to read without having to sift through the unhelpful, useless trolling.

The thing is that was the exact answer. The bone doesn't have that feature. The 360 does, plus it was a reference to what mattick said in the online only days.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
Battlefield - War Club for Men - GTA - Crime Club for Men - Forza - Car Club for Men
#68PudgeisafishPosted 5/12/2014 11:18:50 AM
Dasboos,

Yeah I enjoyed the sarcastic post, but I think the op had to say that they couldn't read it because it was ignored, honest post or not, and they couldn't view it.

Also, saying that the individual was on ignore would prompt the topic to continue until someone quoted the ignored or offered their opinion. That is the down side to the ignore feature... when the ignored actually offer sound advice.
#69IzraeilPosted 5/12/2014 11:33:23 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
theos666 posted...
Quote:Signing in every time you power on is getting obnoxiously old. Can I/not sign in and set it to automatic/permanent to stay logged in on my console?
@RS_YELARAKA

Is it not recognizing you? Most of the time my One recognizes me in a few seconds. Every now and then i need to sign in via a voice command, "Xbox sign in as (my name)" or with a controller. This is usually when I sit off to the side or on the floor close to my tv. You can set the camera to recognize you again. This may help with some issues. There is no way to automatically sign in though. Perhaps they will patch in a primary user sign in with a new update.

Thanks for a real answer, much appreciated. Yeah I don't understand what the issue is. There should just be a setting you can go to in your account to have it auto sign in when you power on.

That's what the first guy said...
#70archibald3Posted 5/12/2014 11:56:16 AM
BryanPS360 posted...
It's just a pet peeve of mine. So yes, I am being needlessly riled up. Whether it's trolls or people you simply disagree with, tossing them in ignore is (in my opinion) an immature way to avoid online confrontation. The ignore list is great for people who are physically incapable of ignoring things themselves, I suppose.

I just feel that if you can't deal with trolls and/or people with differing opinions, internet forums aren't exactly the best thing for you.

Edit: Now that I think about, I'm probably being unreasonable and overly touchy. On this particular board, where trolls are incredibly prevalent (seriously), can I really blame those who turn to the ignore feature?
---

Now your talking. This place has quite a few trolls who hang out here every day just to post negative things about the Xbox One and it`s owners. They do nothing but that. The sensible thing is to ignore them. It`s funny because i dont see the person the tc is talking about so he`s probably on my ignore list as well...