Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#71RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 10:57:49 AM
^^yeah, no. He mentioned the 360 like its somehow tells me any insight into auto signing in on the XB1. I'm well aware of how the 360 worked, I had one. He was just taking a jab at XB1 and offering no real advice at all.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#72RayconPosted 5/12/2014 10:59:22 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Lol @ everyone seeing TC for what he is.

Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the kitchen kid.

Seriously. Out of everyone in the topic, TC is the only I'm motivated to add to any ignore list.

What a child...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#73RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 11:04:45 AM
archibald3 posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
It's just a pet peeve of mine. So yes, I am being needlessly riled up. Whether it's trolls or people you simply disagree with, tossing them in ignore is (in my opinion) an immature way to avoid online confrontation. The ignore list is great for people who are physically incapable of ignoring things themselves, I suppose.

I just feel that if you can't deal with trolls and/or people with differing opinions, internet forums aren't exactly the best thing for you.

Edit: Now that I think about, I'm probably being unreasonable and overly touchy. On this particular board, where trolls are incredibly prevalent (seriously), can I really blame those who turn to the ignore feature?
---

Now your talking. This place has quite a few trolls who hang out here every day just to post negative things about the Xbox One and it`s owners. They do nothing but that. The sensible thing is to ignore them. It`s funny because i dont see the person the tc is talking about so he`s probably on my ignore list as well...

Exactly. Why would you keep some annoyance on your feed who offers nothing to the XB1 board except hate and arrogance? Hey guys let's keep all these kids on our feed so we scan through 20 Threads and 300 posts to find anything we really wanted to read.

My guess is the exact type of people who should be on ignore lists and probably troll other boards are the ones taking issue with it.

I don't care to read topics like
-XB1 runs at 720p for the 1,000 time posted by the same guy every time a game comes out
-PS4 sales by the same guy every time sale numbers come out, I don't give 2 *****
-TF is so overrated and sucks for the 20th time by the same poster
-XB1 is a TV machine and plays no games for the 30th time

I am interested in reading
-such and such game is coming to XB1 and PS4
-DLC date announced for TF
-XBLive is down
-Check out the new NHL trailer
-New updates coming to XB1

If you are the type of fanboy over here on a forum you don't belong posting the same old ignorant arrogant crap and your user name becomes recognizable for it. You can garauntee where you'll end up. If that upsets you, then you know who you are ;)
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#74SxmfctPosted 5/12/2014 11:35:47 AM
This thread turned out great. Hoping for many more excellent posts

Good work everyone :)
#75brownmysterPosted 5/12/2014 1:00:36 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Exactly, much like the guy who responded who was already on my ignore list. What does a XB360 have to do with my current question about XB1? NOTHING. Much like all the folks on my ignore list, they have nothing to contribute ever. I don't just ignore people for difference of opinion. If you can't recognize mindless trolls out to instigate, bash, and boost self esteem then you got the problem not me.

Also, apparently ignoring immature trolls is considered immature? I'll be sure to use that grand knowledge throughout my life.

Actually, the answer about the 360 was spot on. It is no one's fault, but your own, for being unable to pay attention, and think accordingly.

If you wish to use the Ignore list, then by all means, ignore away, just know that if you can't handle sarcasm, at all, then you've failed at life entirely, and your ignore list is going to consist of 90% of the GFaqs population.

Just know, the next "Troll" you feel the need to ignore (AKA: T hoes with a different opinion then you, or answer in a way you cannot intellectually comprehend), could have every answer you required, and would have been there in the future.

As I've thought like you, and now some of my best buddies are the "Trolls" you pretend to be better than.

Just a life lesson for anyone who's curious. TC will probably add me to his ignore list like any other holier-then-thou person will.

Dnmt. Is a well known troll on the board. He even trolls the titanfall board from time to time. Same with laylow which I have both on my ignore list
#76gobuffalo30Posted 5/12/2014 1:13:54 PM(edited)
Well this thread just adds to the proof today that people on this board can't handle peoples' opinions, or even obvious tips.
#77RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 1:16:48 PM
^^yeah that's it
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#78TBONE_OGPosted 5/12/2014 1:21:27 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Well this thread just adds to the proof today that people on this board can't handle peoples' opinions, or even obvious tips.

Um no. This topic is great if you want to add to your ignore list.

TC, I think if you have instant on mode enabled, you should be signed in automatically. Not sure. It's always super fast for me.
---
Always O.G.
#79gobuffalo30Posted 5/12/2014 1:33:02 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...

Um no. This topic is great if you want to add to your ignore list.

TC, I think if you have instant on mode enabled, you should be signed in automatically. Not sure. It's always super fast for me.

You said no and then practically agree with me. On this board the ignore list is the solution of people not handling opinions. You hate my opinion? Ignore me, idgaf.
#80RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 1:35:46 PM
II do like me some threads that bring out the people who belong on an ignore list :)
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258